Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

So last night Cooper said Stolarczyk was out for six months, but this morning it's only three? Kudos to the medical team for pulling a productive all-nighter  :thumbup:

nah we are keeping JS in a oxygen tent for the next 12 weeks, we'll be calling him bubble boy :ph34r:

and how the hell is Ward on 50k a week, scamming a living that

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

So last night Cooper said Stolarczyk was out for six months, but this morning it's only three? Kudos to the medical team for pulling a productive all-nighter  :thumbup:

Tbf given the standards of education in RCT, it's very possible they told him twelve weeks and he thought that was six months. 

• Haha 1

£50k a week for a goalkeeper that we never at any point planned on being first choice (but for one era where the manager was making a point). At times I sort of think we deserve it all.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Everything about him irrationally annoys me but nothing more than that daft white strapping he has on his wrists / forearms that makes his gloves look comedically large on TV. 

+ He's Welsh. Just the worst man imaginable for me 

Never noticed that before and now it irrationally irritates me

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

£50k a week for a goalkeeper that we never at any point planned on being first choice (but for one era where the manager was making a point). At times I sort of think we deserve it all.

He is just awful ffs….£12m from the dippers as well 🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Everything about him irrationally annoys me but nothing more than that daft white strapping he has on his wrists / forearms that makes his gloves look comedically large on TV. 

+ He's Welsh. Just the worst man imaginable for me 

I just noted you were angry in another thread.   Breathe.  Relax.  You support Leicester.   Being triggered is always happening soon.

I don't want to trigger you further but:

Taylor was unfairly maligned

Rodgers was our greatest ever manager and we should have hung on to him forever

Amartey is world class.  Why couldn't we see that?

Ward should be given a new 8 year contract earning a quarter of a million a week.

Breathe.  Relax.   Move on.

6 minutes ago, majaco said:

I just noted you were angry in another thread.   Breathe.  Relax.  You support Leicester.   Being triggered is always happening soon.

I don't want to trigger you further but:

Taylor was unfairly maligned

Rodgers was our greatest ever manager and we should have hung on to him forever

Amartey is world class.  Why couldn't we see that?

Ward should be given a new 8 year contract earning a quarter of a million a week.

Breathe.  Relax.   Move on.

Again - all a joke man. Thanks for wasting your own time replying though!

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Apparently enzo doesn’t want chilwell, wonder if we had any sell on clauses etc? 

Nightmare manager for chillwell. Not sure how he would fit in with what Marescas going to want. 

Gusto and cucurella might be sweating a bit as well. you’d imagine james will ply the ricardo role so the others will have to get used to tucking inside 

20 hours ago, Ed 1 said:

The sooner he and Luke Thomas are out of the club the better. 

Luke Thomas helped us win an FA Cup, and he's had some solid games. Maybe it's time for him to move on, but he's a young local lad who always gave his all. No need to vilify him either

• Like 4