Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

This whole transfer window is so underwhelming.

None of the names excite me, it's like getting soap on a rope at Christmas.  Usually there is someone to at least pin your hopes on.  

I demand better.  You're not trying!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, murphy said:

This whole transfer window is so underwhelming.

None of the names excite me, it's like getting soap on a rope at Christmas.  Usually there is someone to at least pin your hopes on.  

I demand better.  You're not trying!

CDK is probably the most exciting link. I'm hoping we are just keeping our business quiet and we will go under the radar and make 2 or 3 big signings. A large part of me however thinks we've little money and it could be a dire window 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

Does he rhyme with Wosh Jilson

Something like that!! Worrying the amount of people believing that BS and some of the abuse being directed at Top would make Arsenal fans on twitter look like saints.

1 hour ago, teblin said:

Might be nothing in the link, however I think there is a pattern to try an add an attacking player that has physical presence to help with defending, as well as a slightly different option in attack.

Viktor Tsygankov ticks that box. Read this scouting report from him in 2019 and it seems unthinkable he's not yet in one of the top 5 leagues in Europe. Covid probably put paid to that but this summer he will surely move on and with only a year left on his deal he won't be stupid money.

He is a relentless beast in attack and his set pieces would be a huge weapon for us even with mediocre players attacking the ball.

https://www.scoutedftbl.com/best-young-football-players/viktor-tsygankov/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Viktor Tsygankov ticks that box. Read this scouting report from him in 2019 and it seems unthinkable he's not yet in one of the top 5 leagues in Europe. Covid probably put paid to that but this summer he will surely move on and with only a year left on his deal he won't be stupid money.

He is a relentless beast in attack and his set pieces would be a huge weapon for us even with mediocre players attacking the ball.

Does he still play for Kiev? surely they will need to offload players this summer that they can get a fee for

44 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Weren’t we linked a year or two ago? Wonder why no one has snapped him up by now