Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

The Ayew one on the face of it would seem fairly easy to get done so would be surprised if it’s fallen through. The Nelson one I don’t think was ever close by the sounds of it. There’s likely loads of names they are looking at we don’t know about but it’s frustrating it’s taking so long 

45 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Who do we reckon then? Ayew and Nelson?

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/augsburg-leicester-live-match-updates-9457321

“We want to add players to the squad, particularly at the top end of the pitch. That’s what we’re trying to do. We were so close to getting a few in this week that haven’t quite worked out. So we’ll move onto the next ones.

"We know where we want to strengthen, we know where we want to improve. If we can improve a starter in the team, we’ll do that, and we know we need to strengthen the competition in some places as well.

"The step into the Premier League is a huge one. The guys who have been there before, including myself, we need to remind ourselves what’s coming. For the guys going up for the first time, we’re really trying to prepare them for how it feels. We’ll be working hard on the pitch. We’ll be working hard off the pitch to try to bring players in. Hopefully we’ll continue to improve and progress and be ready for that first game.”

Nelson 💯

Don't give a shit about Nelson.  I want Asprilla now though.  And more links of that ilk.  We should be getting the best the Championship has to offer.  If not least because if we do go down they'll have at least proved themselves at that level.  And the wages won't hurt so much.

Edited by JimJams
  • Like 4

On 02/08/2024 at 23:23, FoxesWalk said:

Got in trouble on here and keeps getting his posts deleted and has received posting bans for not revealing his source, or so he claims 

Well that’s pretty shite, shared half decent info

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I for one couldn't give a shiney shite whether or not he's black, white, yellow, Jewish, Muslim, Jedi, Gay or straight, as long as he can play football!

Exactly how it should be. But there are some proper bellends who dont think like that

• Like 2

Can we please stick to transfer related talk in here. 

At the end of the day it's the clubs decision who they sign or don't sign. 

I think there is a thread for the Israel and Palestine conflict in one of the other sections of the website.  I'm not trying to sound ignorant or mean.  I just feel that that type of conversation can stay out of this thread. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, comeonyoufoxes said:

david de gea tier 1 source - sean from enderby

I do not believe this !

It would be some signing if true - could go a long way to keeping us up IF he still has it (a year out would be a worry) - keepers are worth 10-15 points and he would hopefully be the difference. Presumably would mean we are cashing in on Mads.