Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, Molson Canadian said:

Can we please stick to transfer related talk in here. 

At the end of the day it's the clubs decision who they sign or don't sign. 

I think there is a thread for the Israel and Palestine conflict in one of the other sections of the website.  I'm not trying to sound ignorant or mean.  I just feel that that type of conversation can stay out of this thread. 

my point entirely earlier. on a side point @Finnegan, can we have a thread of condensed twitter rumours/other media where the only thing in the thread is a copy of the twitter rumours? all discussion of that rumour/player etc then carries on this thread. i only suggest as i've been on a few times today looking for some info about transfers and go through 4 pages of people trying to be funny, slag off daka or tell us about the 4th tier italian league knowledge. would be a great way to see all the rumours condensed without other noise 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, guest123 said:

my point entirely earlier. on a side point @Finnegan, can we have a thread of condensed twitter rumours/other media where the only thing in the thread is a copy of the twitter rumours? all discussion of that rumour/player etc then carries on this thread. i only suggest as i've been on a few times today looking for some info about transfers and go through 4 pages of people trying to be funny, slag off daka or tell us about the 4th tier italian league knowledge. would be a great way to see all the rumours condensed without other noise 

Just follow accounts like @fosseHub on twitter mate.  They’re good for posting about most links. 

The whole point in a forum is to chat about what you’re seeing. Even if that is about how daka would lose a race to an octopus with no legs. 

Edited by Lambert09

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Just follow accounts like @fosseHub on twitter mate.  They’re good for posting about most links. 

The whole point in a forum is to chat about what you’re seeing. Even if that is about how daka would lose a race to an octopus with no legs. 

we can have 2 threads on here mate, another thread with concise info does nothing to stop anyone chatting in other threads

23 minutes ago, guest123 said:

To be really honest, mate, the rumours that get posted in here are so rubbish that you might as well be discussing Patson Daka or fish puns. 

You're not missing any serious news. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, guest123 said:

we can have 2 threads on here mate, another thread with concise info does nothing to stop anyone chatting in other threads

Fancy the time it would take to manage the Actual Transfer Tweets thread would be more than most could spare to be honest.

Just now, Finnegan said:

To be really honest, mate, the rumours that get posted in here are so rubbish that you might as well be discussing Patson Daka or fish puns. 

You're not missing any serious news. 

I've read the rumours but surely one thread where we don't have to wade through more extra crap to read the crap won't harm anyone. going by that logic the whole thread should be binned off then. give it a try, after all, it's all about user experience, and if some people don't like the idea/thread they don't have to read it 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fancy the time it would take to manage the Actual Transfer Tweets thread would be more than most could spare to be honest.

would it affect you personally if there was just a thread of concise twitter rumours?

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

No, what a bizarre comment. Do you often expect people to do your bidding then?

no, but i've made a suggestion which i think will make people's user experience on here better, people have agreed, yet some people still need to chime in poo pooing an idea despite it not affecting them one bit. i find that even more bizarre tbh 

3 minutes ago, guest123 said:

no, but i've made a suggestion which i think will make people's user experience on here better, people have agreed, yet some people still need to chime in poo pooing an idea despite it not affecting them one bit. i find that even more bizarre tbh 

It would no doubt make the experience better, no disagreeing, it’s just somebody would need to do the work required and if feels like a lot of work for some unpaid person.

edit: that is all I was referring too.

Edited by Dahnsouff

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

It would no doubt make the experience better, no disagreeing, it’s just somebody would need to do the work required and if feels like a lot of work for some unpaid person.

aren't most of the people on here grown ups? a simple thread saying exactly what it is would be no problem for most people with a brain, there's plenty of other threads in other sections where people happily stick to the topic/thread rules 

Just now, guest123 said:

aren't most of the people on here grown ups? a simple thread saying exactly what it is would be no problem for most people with a brain, there's plenty of other threads in other sections where people happily stick to the topic/thread rules 

Maybe it would work, be interesting to try!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guest123 said:

Feel free to start it mate!