Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Could be done for a reasonable fee, low wages and in a position we need. Good age and is a decent player. Wouldn’t at all be opposed to it 

Edited by Levi Port

21 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Would he be more the out and out CM? 

Yeah I'd describe him as an all-rounder. Not a CAM even though he kind of plays box-to-box but IMO is not a Premier League box-to-box style player because he has a more languid style of play. But he's pretty creative, can finish, good on the ball and can pass. He's not that dissimilar to Matt O'Riley actually, who is not the fastest, but still very good.

Definitely better than what we have in terms of chance creation, no doubt about it. Didn't quite work out at Milan, but for a team just coming up from the Championship, he's a quality addition.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah I'd describe him as an all-rounder. Not a CAM even though he kind of plays box-to-box but IMO is not a Premier League box-to-box style player because he has a more languid style of play. But he's pretty creative, can finish, good on the ball and can pass. He's not that dissimilar to Matt O'Riley actually, who is not the fastest, but still very good.

Definitely better than what we have in terms of chance creation, no doubt about it. Didn't quite work out at Milan, but for a team just coming up from the Championship, he's a quality addition.

Looks from that like he could also play a deep lying playmaker role (which I'm sure Cooper will have is play beside a CDM.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Looks from that like he could also play a deep lying playmaker role (which I'm sure Cooper will have is play beside a CDM.)

Yes I'd agree. His assists might not look that great, but he's more of the pre-assist guy in the same way Tielemans was for us. He's not such a box-crasher in the way KDH was, but he's probably better technically.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

oh ffs, you had to say it. Another 3 years of people moaning about a player for not sprinting around like a headless chicken 

• Haha 1