Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Lambert09 said:

he’s only 31. That’s wild. 

We did need someone to help ayew feel at home 

Pension Top-ups……. Here we go.

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Zaha would be incredible, maybe the type of signing that keeps you up even. All the other players we are linked to are those with potential. Zaha is proven in this league. If he's avaialble on loan for a season I'd take him all day, every day!

He's the type of player who drags the rest up with him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Zaha would be incredible, maybe the type of signing that keeps you up even. All the other players we are linked to are those with potential. Zaha is proven in this league. If he's avaialble on loan for a season I'd take him all day, every day!

This definitely. If this happens, this could change our season. I just can't see it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

On about 140k a week, sounds feasible given our issues with PSR

That’s actually the reason I could see us get him. A loan fee plus wages for the season instead of a permanent. 

Palace probably won’t give him his old contract / wages back. 

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Zaha had already declined fairly substantially by the time he left Palace. I'm not sure he has the ability to back up the wages he would be asking for any longer.

13 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I said yesterday that I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets linked, do these rumours count? 😂

• Haha 1