Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, boosmanana said:

Simonb for new head scout. 

Hahaha probably not, I haven't got any alternatives.. but I have to be honest.. he does look like an absolute donkey to me.. I genuinely hope he proves me wrong though... I've said my opinion but he's a leicester player now so I'll have to support him 

5 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Who the **** is this guy?!?

26 followers and a quick scan of his past tweets are all you need to come to the answer of no-one.

5 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Was mentioned in passing on Talksport yesterday by Mike Keegan. Said we considered a deal but nothing got done 

Well we wouldn’t get him or Skipp before Monday anyway would we.

I don’t think I’d like Lo Celso anyway - complete show pony, not the sort of player you want when every point counts.

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

It was a cup final.

Why wouldn’t he - or any player for that matter - not be desperate to win? 

I can forgive that but he’s shown nothing but disdain towards the club since he left. I have absolutely no idea why but he just seems to hate us it’s a bit weird tbqh 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I can forgive that but he’s shown nothing but disdain towards the club since he left. I have absolutely no idea why but he just seems to hate us it’s a bit weird tbqh 

Probably because we’ve given him loads of grief? It’s far from being one way.

• Like 3

We’re turning our noses up on an England left back!!! Come on lads, if he’s asked to bomb on like Chelsea originally asked of him he’d be a great addition, if we ask him like Rodgers to turn back and give it the centre halves and keeper then no. I do believe though that Cooper would have him bomb on.

• Like 1