Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, JimJams said:

Swap for Bouba. 

We don't need another cb but we also don't need boob.

Agree. With all this inexplicable interest in Bouba, surely we can use him as a makeweight in a deal for someone we do actually want!

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Agree. With all this inexplicable interest in Bouba, surely we can use him as a makeweight in a deal for someone we do actually want!

We do need another centre back 100% - we need one that can play at the prem level !!

Faes and Vesty together are not good enough and I don’t get the Okoli signing at all

when someone like Greaves was available …… ridiculous signing

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

We do need another centre back 100% - we need one that can play at the prem level !!

Faes and Vesty together are not good enough and I don’t get the Okoli signing at all

when someone like Greaves was available …… ridiculous signing

Not sure Hull would have accepted Bouba in p/ex. lol

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JimJams said:

As a priority, no. As an upgrade, ok.

Pretty true of half the squad lol

Do think this year is set up to be extremely difficult and potentially damaging for Wout Faes. 

Think he's a classic example of a bomb scare defender that would have reasonable value to a dominant side that don't need a CB to defend that often. 

But I can see him costing us a lot of points and tanking his value. I like him but especially alongside Vestergaard I do worry. 

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

If the interest in a new CB is genuine then maybe someone is potentially on their way out, and we have some options lined up as a replacement. 

Or maybe they already realise that Okoli isn’t what they’d hoped and are panicking…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimJams said:

Swap for Bouba. 

We don't need another cb but we also don't need boob.

We need a Bouba job that is for sure.

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

If the interest in a new CB is genuine then maybe someone is potentially on their way out, and we have some options lined up as a replacement. 

I’d imagine Coady is going. Nowhere near any squad so far, disaster of a move.

14 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“#Calciomercato | @acffiorentina , #Ikoné out for market reasons. He is talking to @Wolves and @LCFC , #Wolves slightly further ahead”

There may be some truth in this but seems like Italian journalists are linking us with players to make it look like there’s competition - see Schira’s tweet about Bologna beating us to Iling-Junior when we couldn’t sign him anyway due to PL loan restrictions! 

Edited by lcfc_forever

1 hour ago, Iran said:

He was really good in the Championship from what I can remember, but just wasn't ever able to translate it into the Premier League.

Could be a very shrewd signing tbh. Problem is we are just as big of a basket case as they were last year. We should have been on this instead of Okolli 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

What??????????

Leeds have already had a bid of £13m rejected, which was described as desisory. This is after his release clause expired which was believed to be around that amount.  I’d imagine SU will be wanting a hefty whack.