Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

38 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

As amusing as the dog puns aren’t here’s some Twitter talk! No idea who The Wolf is he’s quoting but it sounds like he’s a spuds itk 

All of those posts and replies look like they’re written by 12-year-olds. I’m not gonna worry about Maddison to Spurs just yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Is*

No way we're still interested in paying however much it might be for him after his stint with Wolves.

Logically, If he was available for loan.... maybe the club would take a punt and could even negotiate a low sale option, after an underwhelming campaign. 

The wolves fans I know hadnt given up hope on him and one of them would have preferred they used their option.  I think it would be easy to look poor with the way that wolves team set up.

probably one for the suggestions thread... its an easy name to throw out there after our previous interest

Edited by Lambert09

Some Wolves fans were saying his option for a permanent deal was £25mill ish. Now that's turned to crap it might be an opportunity for a lot less. Wouldn't be massively excited but in fairness he has had to work under Lage, who is dull as f...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Has to be pure kak

With how Interested we were in him at Braga and once again whilst at Barca it wouldn’t surprise me… genuinely think there’s a really good player there and at his age with how much he’d potentially cost I don’t think it would be a bad move especially if we could get him on loan with an option to buy 👀

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1