Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

20 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

If Maupay signed all our recruitment analysts may as well all resign en masse. The only thing is known for now is winding Madders up. I get the feeling this would be Cooper driven, which if this is the case the club should start ignoring him. 

You do know we haven't actually been linked to him?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Webbo said:

You do know we haven't actually been linked to him?

This is true. However... if it's true that 2 PL sides are in for him.... it's not gonna be any of the top 6. It won't be Newcastle. It can't be Everton... so that's a 2/12 chance of it being us and we are run by morons!

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

So we are now imagining links to crap players and blaming said imagined links on the coach, instead of the scouts/recruitment team, in order to have a go at Cooper 2 league games into the job?

FT at its finest 

We really have hit new heights of dumb assery.  It's actually hilarious lol

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I never knew his brother was the f1 driver… learn something new everyday. 

He's not, the name isn't even the same (Sargent vs Sargeant). Probably means this source is talking shite, thankfully. Think there was a player there but he's made of glass

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I mentioned Sargent a couple of weeks back.  I read somewhere in our press though that Norwich has placed a ridiculous value on him and scared off Bournemouth , which is where he was linked.

Edited by TeaMen Tom