Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

26 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

We simply cannot sign BDCR, Ayew and Willian in the same window.

If we, did that would probably be the end of Dufkin and Recruitment mob. 

I'm confident we will bring another striker in. 

I'm starting to think it's going to be one of Broja, Dastro Fofana or Josh Sargent.

I'm far from an insider but I was told that Sargent was high on the list, can see some panicky cannon/Sargent swap deal happening when we can't find anyone else.

5 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

The Broja move broke down due to an injury issue.  There is no chance we sign an injured striker with Daka already crocked.  

When I say no chance...

The Broja deal broke down due to Chelsea / Leicester not being on speaking terms ….. from what I’ve been informed by various people now. 

7 hours ago, Sly said:

The Broja deal broke down due to Chelsea / Leicester not being on speaking terms ….. from what I’ve been informed by various people now. 

How are we on non speaking terms with the team we’ve done the most business with in the last 10 years(?), probably? We sold them players and manager in this window already, and according to Percy have also been in for Broja too, before the move collapsed. That was very likely after KDH and Enzo left, so doubt it’s over that. Smells like bull. 

7 hours ago, Sly said:

I am not sure I believe that.  Certainly if those people are from this forum then I absolutely don't see that as credible info.

But in any event I was talking about his move Ipswich, which I should have been clearer about.  That move broke down due to his medical.  From what I've been informed by the BBC.