Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

14 hours ago, indierich06 said:

Someone may as well use Cannon as he's sure-as-shit not getting any minutes here.  

Cannon had no future the moment cooper said in an interview we had no strikers after vardy and Daka were both injured, he later changed it to no experienced strikers - I knew he was cooked then. 

people will say it was when he wasn’t used in pre season at all as well…

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I think we are done for signings. 

There will be a late hoo-har for a striker but one that won’t “get over the line”. 

I’d love to believe that you’re wrong but I’m pretty sure that you won’t be - of course we may get someone in who is last resort no danger won’t get done like fofana 

Just now, Scotch said:

On the El Khannouss announcement.. 

Screenshot_20240830_074620_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f22f8efc715cc12c4dc7f5058a275a51.jpg

That has no relevance to us not signing a striker whatsoever. The social media team wouldn't be privy to that information anyway. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

We're actually going to go into a PL season with a nearly 38 year old, a non-scoring striker and a winger as our only CF options. :nono:

Staggering incompetence imo joking aside even Danny Ings would be better than absolutely no one.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Is there a plan in place if Rob Tanner is outside the King Power today reporting except he's suddenly got hair?

Cupace20240102162808483.png

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, mod hero said:

Are you not more concerned about leather Macintosh?

i am

Everything concerns me about today tbh.

10 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We HAVE to bring a striker in, even if it’s a loan. We will go down comfortably without a striker. The fact the club are willing to gamble is ****ing obscene. 

We'll go down comfortably with a striker signing. We'll break all the wrong records without one 

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We HAVE to bring a striker in, even if it’s a loan. We will go down comfortably without a striker. The fact the club are willing to gamble is ****ing obscene. 

Agreed, anyone would be better than no one. Staggering incompetence even for us to just leave it as it is. Hopefully we will find something.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

We'll go down comfortably with a striker signing. We'll break all the wrong records without one 

If we can get a striker in who’ll score more than 10 goals I genuinely don’t think we will. Although it won’t be Cooper in charge if we do survive. 

33 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Can still sign injured players. 

Wouldn't put it passed us to do that, but surely we're not bringing in an injured striker because we have a striker out due to injury......

43 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Can still sign injured players. 

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Wouldn't put it passed us to do that, but surely we're not bringing in an injured striker because we have a striker out due to injury......

We signed Cannon with a stress fracture of the back.