Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, JimJams said:

Some Wolves fans were saying his option for a permanent deal was £25mill ish. Now that's turned to crap it might be an opportunity for a lot less. Wouldn't be massively excited but in fairness he has had to work under Lage, who is dull as f...

I think he's potentially very exciting, certainly towards the end of the season I was exhilarated by some of his play.  Simply exhilarated.  I don't care about end product I want to see nutmegs, trickery and general fandangoing.  I want to feel alive watching LCFC again.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Has to be pure kak

We were strongly after him a couple of years ago. Just three goals and one assists in a poor Wolves team last season, though only 16 starts out of 29 appearances and only finished a full 90 once. All G+As came as a sub. The highlights reel below:

I wouldn't be against this personally if it was just a loan. Another player to try out in that area but someone who's still young and has a season's experience in the PL. He's clearly got skills and would be a low risk deal IMO

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Some Wolves fans were saying his option for a permanent deal was £25mill ish. Now that's turned to crap it might be an opportunity for a lot less. Wouldn't be massively excited but in fairness he has had to work under Lage, who is dull as f...

agreed. Could get a similar deal to lookman arranged. 

For the right deal I would be excited to see if he'd develop in to the player he was expected to be.  Lookman, Barnes Sharky and Trincao not bad options at all. 

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

Is*

No way we're still interested in paying however much it might be for him after his stint with Wolves.

....it really would not surprise me!!!

We have no idea what a RW looks like or how to bring one in. We tracked this player for a whole summer and were looking (it seems) to pay a fortune for him.

7 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....it really would not surprise me!!!

We have no idea what a RW looks like or how to bring one in. We tracked this player for a whole summer and were looking (it seems) to pay a fortune for him.

Providence has spared us from Madueke and Trincao. In two or three years ( time we haven't got) they may well be good enough. Of course their value will represent that. We have Soumaré and Daka doing their apprenticeship , no current room for anymore.

A loan with an option to buy would be great for Trincao. Plus, Barca are struggling financially and need to offload a lot of players. I think we could get a good deal.

My only worry is if they do the loan with option to buy, they’d consider the RW position filled.

1 hour ago, Bordersfox said:

I think he's potentially very exciting, certainly towards the end of the season I was exhilarated by some of his play.  Simply exhilarated.  I don't care about end product I want to see nutmegs, trickery and general fandangoing.  I want to feel alive watching LCFC again.  

Not going to happen while MR Suet pudding is in charge.:whistle:

• Haha 1

In the games I saw him play last season I thought he showed a lot of promise and he definitely seemed to get better once he got accustomed to the EPl. If we could get him even on loan I think it would be a good addition. I wouldn’t wait too long though. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I could well see us look at Trincao, it was a surprise we weren't in for him last summer but perhaps Wolves just blew us out the water by paying £6m loan fee. Anyway, given how much we wanted him before and after he joined Barcelona by offering a package that would have matched our biggest transfer fee, a couple of mediocre seasons might not put us off and Rodgers does enjoy picking up players who have lost their way.

His stats last season were very non descript but just look at those dribble % and pressures and blocks which is what Rodgers absolutely loves.

Hmmmmm

Screenshot_20220623-180745_Chrome.jpg

Playing in a Wolves side that was ultra conservative, I'm not surprised he's attacking stats look poor.

38 league goals in 38 games, only the bottom 3 had worse records.

Could be worth a punt on loan.

Barc are desperate for cash, could get him on the cheap permanently.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Playing in a Wolves side that was ultra conservative, I'm not surprised he's attacking stats look poor.

38 league goals in 38 games, only the bottom 3 had worse records.

Could be worth a punt on loan.

Barc are desperate for cash, could get him on the cheap permanently.

I could well come round to the idea as long as Madueke and Omari Hutchinson don't go anywhere this summer. I prefer Viktor Tsygankov too but he comes with as much of a risk given how notoriously difficult Ukranian players find most other top European leagues.

• Like 2

You know what, Trincao would make a lot of sense. He's a long term target, we offered €45m for him not that long ago, but somehow Wolves nabbed him on loan from Barca in the end. Wolves now haven't taken up their option to buy, which is odd considering Large only recently said he has great things ahead of him.

However, other than that account, which has no record of insider knowledge, there is nothing out there about us being interested. Zilch. It would be weird if we weren't though...

Edit: one thing to count against him is that he apparently wants to go back to Portugal and play for Sporting on loan. Perhaps a bit homesick, or doesn't like the play style in the PL?

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I could well come round to the idea as long as Madueke and Omari Hutchinson don't go anywhere this summer. I prefer Viktor Tsygankov too but he comes with as much of a risk given how notoriously difficult Ukranian players find most other top European leagues.

Much as I'd like Madueke, he did only recently sign a long term contract, and had a few injuries this season. Perhaps he's going to stay at PSV for another season, light it up, injury-free and make the jump to the PL? Then again, as you've mentioned, PSV do have a lot of left-footed right wingers on the books...

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Much as I'd like Madueke, he did only recently sign a long term contract, and had a few injuries this season. Perhaps he's going to stay at PSV for another season, light it up, injury-free and make the jump to the PL? Then again, as you've mentioned, PSV do have a lot of left-footed right wingers on the books...

Best for everyone involved if he stays for another year before making the jump

hes got to show some consistency and maturity

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

You know what, Trincao would make a lot of sense. He's a long term target, we offered €45m for him not that long ago, bit somehow Wolves nabbed him on loan from Barca in the end. Wolves now haven't taken up that option, which is odd considering Large only recently said he has great things ahead of him.

However, other than that account, which has no record of insider knowledge, there is nothing out there about us being interested. Zilch. It would be weird if we weren't though...

...his going to Wolves was down to his agent and the Portuguese B team!!!

He does look a touch lightweight, and seems prone to come centrally in Maddison’s space. I would rather see him drive into the box rather than cutting inside 40 yards out. He seems more likely to play CAM than RW.