Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

If true then in a way it’s understandable why they wouldn’t want to panic buy a striker, from the Premier League for example, who is realistically available? Broja, Fofana, maybe Edouard and Ings, that’s all I can think of. Any of those four would be pretty underwhelming. 

We’ve needed a striker from the first day of the transfer window though, yet again showing incompetence by the board by messing up on what should have been viewed as a priority position. Leaving things to the final day where options are pretty sparse, while if reports are true regarding our budget, we’ve overspent on Okoli and Skipp when those kind of fees should’ve been spent on a striker. 

Criminal mismanagement again, which leaves me even more disconnected from this club, it’s getting to the point where I can’t be arsed anymore until changes are made at board level. 

We needed a player like Skipp. Last time our centre mid was weak in the Premier League we got relegated. We also needed another centre back to leave us with four. I think we've had a decent window so far. A striker in tonight would be ideal, but we'll have to see. 

• Haha 1

Just now, kingpower said:

Sorry…I don’t pay enough attention but should we believe that Wymsey might know something?

Mate in the village knows some goings on at the club. Called Cooper deal

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

But why would you? From 12 down the premier league is utter gash, and it’s not hard to put together a competitive team with clever signings. I don’t actually think we are far away, but we chose to spend £20+m on Winks and £8m on Ayew who palace signed for about £2m……… they certainly won’t be writing the season off, because if we get relegated, the EFL are going to destroy us, and they will go to town on us handing out the worst possible punishment they can. 

The only thing I can think is Cooper genuinely believes that he doesn’t need a striker. 

He's not been watching us hard enough then

13 minutes ago, Viva said:

We needed a player like Skipp. Last time our centre mid was weak in the Premier League we got relegated. We also needed another centre back to leave us with four. I think we've had a decent window so far. A striker in tonight would be ideal, but we'll have to see. 

Striker should have been a priority. 

I really don’t mind Skipp, but surely cheaper alternatives were available. While why couldn’t we have got a centre back on loan for example. 

We’ve spent money in the wrong positions imo. 

• Like 1