Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Simonb said:

Could be worse. We could be owned by the richest owners in football and be attempting to complete what sky call a 'sensational' signing of Anthony Elanga. 🤣🤣

Forest losing him would be sensational. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

Don’t think AFCON is happening this season but we will still be short unless a surprise last minute signing happens 

I obviously didn't measure twice and cut once 🤣 missed the December 2025 bit 

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Orri Oskarsson going to Sociedad for €20 million makes me sick. The lad’s gonna be a star. 

Sociedad are a long way above is in the pecking order. They probably were even before we were relegated. They're a really well run club that have done very well over the last decade. 

Not sure what's to be sick about that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Orri Oskarsson going to Sociedad for €20 million makes me sick. The lad’s gonna be a star. 

Been my latest player to shout about, gutted he goes for that kind of price. Convinced he makes a move for treble that to the Premier League in 3 years or so.

Mathias Kvistgaarden still available at Brondby but let's not kid ourselves, we're done for this window 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Sociedad are a long way above is in the pecking order. They probably were even before we were relegated. They're a really well run club that have done very well over the last decade. 

Not sure what's to be sick about that. 

We'd pay double the wages Sociedad would so thst would sway a good proportion of footballers.

I went into the day thinking we'd get some shite Chelsea reject on loan and that that would be bad enough.

To not get a single striker in but to let two leave is near laughable.

Rudkin is a joke and a stain on this club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopic said:

Anyone know someone that can sort me a dodgy MOT?

⁽ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ᵍᵉⁿᵘⁱⁿᵉ ʳᵉᑫᵘᵉˢᵗ. ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉᵈ ⁱ ᵐᵃʸ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿˢᵉ ᵃˢ ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵇᵘˢʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉⁿᵉʳᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ⁾.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We'd pay double the wages Sociedad would so thst would sway a good proportion of footballers.

Thankfully there are still some footballer who play for the right reason not just there bank balance.

It may not suit us, but I like players choosing were to go for footballing reasons.