Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

31 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

If Chelsea get Sancho no idea why they singed KDH

Sancho is a winger though different position to KDH, still no idea why they signed most of there players though they just seem to like collecting as many as possible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Sancho is a winger though different position to KDH, still no idea why they signed most of there players though they just seem to like collecting as many as possible.

we needed to sell KDH to play along with PSR.

If anything Chelsea and Enzo were doing us a favour after basically taking a big dump on our season before it started.

11 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

The most bizarre transfer business of any premier league club.

It’s been widely publicised that they need to shift loads of players, yet they are actively trying to sign more. And they the ones they are trying to sign are no better than the ones they are trying to get rid of.

41 minutes ago, JimJams said:

He's wank.

Better than what we've been linked with so far over the last 48 hours or so. It's clear we're not spending big (and has been for months) on a striker, so if it's a loan, he's the best of a bad bunch 

Funny because when Brendan was here and we were linked with him, everyone wanted him 

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dooflip said:

The most bizarre transfer business of any premier league club.

It’s been widely publicised that they need to shift loads of players, yet they are actively trying to sign more. And they the ones they are trying to sign are no better than the ones they are trying to get rid of.

They'll just ship a load out over the weekend to the Saudi league for fees and loan fees as they're windows open until Monday. 

4 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Weren't we heavily linked with Edouard a few years ago when he first moved to Palace? 

Yeah, we were originally in talks with Celtic about a £13mill move or thereabouts, then the talks stalled and rumours came about that they were trying to up the price.  Once that happened we moved onto Daka.

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Better than what we've been linked with so far over the last 48 hours or so. It's clear we're not spending big (and has been for months) on a striker, so if it's a loan, he's the best of a bad bunch 

Isn't he in his final year on his contract? Could be a small fee signing maybe.. if it's a loan and he does well then there is the option of signing him permanently for nothing I guess 

He's probably about where we're at as a club, we could definitely do worse couldn't we

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Funny because when Brendan was here and we were linked with him, everyone wanted him 

People did want him, but much like Daka he came to the Premier League with some promise and shown he can't fulfill it.  He's (currently) another in a long line of examples of players who have flattered to deceive by pissing it in utter shit leagues.

Hopefully if he does come, it's been a case of horrible mismanagement and poor coaching and he comes to us and performs.  Who'd bet on it though?

7 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Isn't he in his final year on his contract? Could be a small fee signing maybe.. if it's a loan and he does well then there is the option of signing him permanently for nothing I guess 

He's probably about where we're at as a club, we could definitely do worse couldn't we

I don't know if it's true or not but apparently you can't do a prem to prem loan for a player in the final year of their contract so they'd have to extend by a year.

That could be bullshit because I've not seen it anywhere other than being mentioned in a couple of loans where the players have extended a year for the loan.  Kepa most recently.

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I don't know if it's true or not but apparently you can't do a prem to prem loan for a player in the final year of their contract so they'd have to extend by a year.

That could be bullshit because I've not seen it anywhere other than being mentioned in a couple of loans where the players have extended a year for the loan.  Kepa most recently.

Ah fair enough, I suppose it gives the owning team a chance to get a fee if the player does well or extend further maybe 

33 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

oh right I thought he played in the middle and yea its crazy they must waste so much money with wages etc

7 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Can't see anything in the rules about that, but it is a strange one.  It would effectively mean 2 free transfers of the player (disregarding any plans fees) 

14 minutes ago, JimJams said:

People did want him, but much like Daka he came to the Premier League with some promise and shown he can't fulfill it.  He's (currently) another in a long line of examples of players who have flattered to deceive by pissing it in utter shit leagues.

Hopefully if he does come, it's been a case of horrible mismanagement and poor coaching and he comes to us and performs.  Who'd bet on it though?

:wes:seriously dude, some peeps still think Daka can play premfooty

Edited by Dr The Singh

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

That escalated!

Decent signing if we sort it to be honest.

Linked to some right dross over the last couple of days .. bottom half epl standard player for a bottom half club.. it's our market

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

:wes:seriously dude, some peeps still think Daka can play premfooty

Neither player has or likely will reach the heights expected of them, even if they do establish themselves somewhat. I remember Thierry Henry raving about Edouard.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Can't see anything in the rules about that, but it is a strange one.  It would effectively mean 2 free transfers of the player (disregarding any plans fees) 

Well it must be bollocks because there's a medical sorted.  The Kepa extension must just be to retain some value.