Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Alan Nixon might need to be upgraded from Tier 4 for the next window. He’s deffo got a source. 

At Palace. 

A few days ago he claimed we were signing someone randomly with a polish name and didn't even know what footballer he was talking about. 

Someone's definitely giving him info at Selhurst I think that much is obvious but he's about as well connected at Leicester as Sean from Enderby. In fact, at least Sean used to be given the line ups. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

At Palace. 

A few days ago he claimed we were signing someone randomly with a polish name and didn't even know what footballer he was talking about. 

Someone's definitely giving him info at Selhurst I think that much is obvious but he's about as well connected at Leicester as Sean from Enderby. In fact, at least Sean used to be given the line ups. 

Kaminski to go down in history in the same vein as Preki. Genius thread while it lasted.

• Like 4

On 24/08/2024 at 17:23, moore_94 said:

Going to be someone like Matt Targett and Datro Fofana on loan isn't it?

On 26/08/2024 at 12:02, kingfox said:

El Khannouss will be the sexy signing. 

Then they’ll kill the mood by signing Datro Fofana and Matt Targett

😂 https://www.hitc.com/why-newcastle-united-rejected-deadline-day-bids-for-15m-man-from-two-prem-rivals/

Screenshot_20240831_121056_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Edited by brownboy93
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

This guy we’ve got from Fulham is pants.

why didn’t the club try to get Willian instead on a free. The guy can still do one hell of a job based on last season.

Maybe they did? Chelsea, Fulham, London is still a huge draw. 

Love Fatawu, he's absolute banter. But surely we've bought him partly to profit?

I don't want to sell to Saudi quite frankly but if someone comes in and buys him for a shit load then surely we've done our job?

He's only just signed, presumably a 5 year contract, if they're going to offer 50, 60m then we're probably going to sell? That's a lot of money to reinvest.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Love Fatawu, he's absolute banter. But surely we've bought him partly to profit?

I don't want to sell to Saudi quite frankly but if someone comes in and buys him for a shit load then surely we've done our job?

He's only just signed, presumably a 5 year contract, if they're going to offer 50, 60m then we're probably going to sell? That's a lot of money to reinvest.

Well yeah if they've offered that sort of money then we'd obviously sell but they probably haven't (if we're honest they probably haven't offered anything).

I think we'd take anything north of £25m to £30m unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Bozman said:

Our next signing should be the bloke up the road at West Brom, who should have been the first man through the door another massive own goal...

Who? I can't think of a single player in their team that would improve us.

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Surely we wouldn’t sell him now though now we wouldn’t be able to replace him until Jan?

• Like 1