Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

So many half decent free agents. Telles is worth a shout you'd have thought. Martial is better than Daka, Ben Yedder likewise. De Lort maybe. 

In my head we were waiting on the psr announcement before offering telles that saudi package for a year and left back prayers have been answered

Edited by les-tah

Joel Matip has been linked on a website called the hard tackle! I’m not sure how serious the website is but he’s a free agent. 

I saw linked, we’re mentioned in the article. 

As Brazil grows economically, this sort of move will happen more and more. That left back from Newcastle Jamal Lewis has gone to the Brazilian league too I believe.

Not world beaters, but 5 years ago that would never have happened. Sign of the times I guess.

22 hours ago, Sly said:

Joel Matip has been linked on a website called the hard tackle! I’m not sure how serious the website is but he’s a free agent. 

I saw linked, we’re mentioned in the article. 

I'd take him. But not as our last squad place. We have other needs. I'd take him if we could replace one of the other CBs with him. But we already have 4. 

29 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

absolute stinker of a Source but looks a decent player lol 

I don't believe the source for a second but he's someone I've been mentioning periodically all summer as a good, cheap option. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I don't believe the source for a second but he's someone I've been mentioning periodically all summer as a good, cheap option. 

He is out of contract, so a free agent. IF (big if) the source can be believed, an attacking midfielder / right winger / Centre forward (all his positions according to Transfermarkt) could be a valuable addition and worth taking up our spare squad place (we might even have two if Soumare does go to Galatasaray).

13 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

He is out of contract, so a free agent. IF (big if) the source can be believed, an attacking midfielder / right winger / Centre forward (all his positions according to Transfermarkt) could be a valuable addition and worth taking up our spare squad place (we might even have two if Soumare does go to Galatasaray).

I know he's a free agent. That's why I said cheap. 

On 06/09/2024 at 23:57, Ric Flair said:

Its football heritage, if I were a footballer at a certain stage of my career and the finances were do-able then I'd much rather experience a league in Brazil or Argentina than say Saudi or even the US. 

He’s making good money. Brazil and Mexico can match salaries of most European leagues. Sometimes MLS, too.

https://www.barrons.com/news/free-agent-depay-joins-struggling-corinthians-in-brazil-3a1d9433?refsec=topics_afp-news#

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

He’s making good money. Brazil and Mexico can match salaries of most European leagues. Sometimes MLS, too.

https://www.barrons.com/news/free-agent-depay-joins-struggling-corinthians-in-brazil-3a1d9433?refsec=topics_afp-news#

They stretch themselves though to do the occasional big money signing. The average salary even for a promising South American talent is below what they would get even in the Championship, hence why they come to Europe.