Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, One Arm Babba said:

Who actually comes up with this shit? He’s informed them he wants to leave but wouldn’t mind staying. 😂 

And ‘he has a good relationship with rodgers and the players’ ……

yeah - I’m sure he is a regular for dinner at ademola’s 

he knows Thomas and JJ via U21 squads. 

18 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Not sure if anyone else has posted. Probably bull anyway…

I asked about this on the Youri thread.  The chap who posted it replied and, of course, doesn't know it's true but I believe he does have a decent source.

We'll see.  

13 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Why would Brendan (or any Premiership manager) be a "huge admirer"? Any evidence of Brendan flying over to watch a Hoffenheim game?

Don't get me wrong, it's possible that Brendan's seen a video or two of the player, or got good feedback from a scout. But no need to go OTT with this huge admirer BS.

13 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

I think this one can be killed off very quickly. Billionaire Owner, so why sell if the player is that good?  Plus the Owner is a difficult person at the best of times.

3 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Why would Brendan (or any Premiership manager) be a "huge admirer"? Any evidence of Brendan flying over to watch a Hoffenheim game?

Don't get me wrong, it's possible that Brendan's seen a video or two of the player, or got good feedback from a scout. But no need to go OTT with this huge admirer BS.

....just in case we need to see what Rodgers has seen!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Do you have to meet someone in person to be a huge admirer? 

I'm huge admirer of Scarlett Johansson, even named my daughter after her, but I've never met her in person...... 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Would "small admirer" be acceptable?

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

I'm huge admirer of Scarlett Johansson, even named my daughter after her, but I've never met her in person...... 

So

Many

Questions

!!!!

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Do you have to meet someone in person to be a huge admirer? 

Terrible excuse for a dad! lol

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE
  • Haha 2

Man Utd are a club more than any other that I believe we can extort a higher price from. They don't like losing face by losing out on a target, much less two in a row and I believe we can use that "everyone want to come here and we can get anyone we like" mentality they have buy adding another £10m to anything they offer and telling them they are more than welcome to join the que for him next season on a free. 

• Like 1