Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Guest Chocolate Teapot
On 08/07/2022 at 20:31, Mickyblueeyes said:

Who out there has done good business. Man City have signed Haaland which we wouldn’t be involved in but who else are moving faster and more importantly better than us ? 

Villa ? Newcastle ? Forest ? 

It’s two weeks and we are acting like it’s deadline day tomorrow. We are in the most awkward market. We are stuck between average and world class. One isn’t good enough and the other wouldn’t come to us. It will happen, patience.

Sterling to Chelsea is quite good business imo. Massively underrated in England.

6 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I don't think it would take long for Iversen to establish himself as #1. It only takes a couple of weeks of asserting himself and commanding his box from set-pieces.

Didn’t do that yesterday. Dropped a corner onto an opposition players head 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I don't think it would take long for Iversen to establish himself as #1. It only takes a couple of weeks of asserting himself and commanding his box from set-pieces.

He’s played two friendlies for us from memory, one at Burton last pre season, and one yesterday… and both times looked nervy yet when he’s out on loan the clubs he plays at rave about him… 

Maybe with a run of games he might work out but he’s not helped himself so far 

• Like 2

Fabrizio reporting that Trincao is off to

sporting for €10m with half being paid next year, I get he didn’t have the best of years at wolves but for that price considering how we’ve pushed for him on multiple occasions I can’t believe we're not in the mix

• Sad 1

On 09/07/2022 at 21:23, Chocolate Teapot said:

Sterling to Chelsea is quite good business imo. Massively underrated in England.

Fee wise it looks it, but it's going to be about £100m in wages. Which sort of explains the lower fee. 

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

sporting for €10m with half being paid next year, I get he didn’t have the best of years at wolves but for that price considering how we’ve pushed for him on multiple occasions I can’t believe we're not in the mix

Probably doesn't want to stay in England, i'd imagine

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Fee wise it looks it, but it's going to be about £100m in wages. Which sort of explains the lower fee. 

Yeah I wasn't even looking at that tbf. I just think he's a decent player and he'll be a bigger fish in a smaller pond at Chelsea which I think will suit him.

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Sporting only get half the "rights" for the player. So if they want to sell him, a chunk of that money doesn't belong to them. They also agreed to rising buy back clauses for Barcelona. If they want him back after next season, its 10m, if they want him the season after that its 20m.

They basically allow Barca to take him back for next to nothing should he come good

Edited by MadsEmil

I've always been one to say Sterling had been helped massively by the creativity at Man City and he's mastered the back post tap in. Chelsea don't have the same creativity but they do have wing backs who like to get to the byline and smash it across the box. Be interesting to see how he does but I've never really rated him that highly. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

...he seems to like to be comfortable in his surroundings!!!

Went to Wolves which was annexed by Portugal and now at Sporting, back to Portugal, he seems to like to take the easy option.

1 minute ago, Nannypig7 said:

Young hungry players bar the keeper 

I like the signings of Hickey and Lewis-Potter

I expect Hickey will probably play right back (they have Rico Henry at left back), and Lewis-Potter will be on the bench

Yarmolyuk into their B Team, and Strakosha probably back up to Raya

Still need to fill that big gap left by Eriksen in midfield though, as he was quite important in getting them away from the relegation zone after coming in

• Like 2