Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

I'm assuming the few clubs that are in for both those players are aware that there is not much competition and are waiting us out to get the lowest possible price. If we set tieleman's price to 15 mil they would just try and lowball us to 10 mil, outside of an absurdly low transfer value it looks like they wont be leaving until the end of the window.

If set a price of 15m for Youri we would have around 20 odd club kicking our door down. 

The issue is we want around 30m. 

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

Conte doesn't play a 4231 so where does Maddison fit!

There was a discussion about this on some murky Spurs forum I occasional have a nose on, and they were discussing this. They say Conte was playing 3-5-2 or some variation of due to the personnel available to him, but that he does want to vary it. 

13 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Brazen ITK audition:P.

We will be watching.

I haven’t been ITK for over 10 years. The club keep the cards very close to the chest these days. 

• Like 1

The positive in this is that they’ve signed Richarlison & Perisic, have Kulusevski. All I was saying is don’t be surprised to hear it being reported. I know Madders is happy here and won’t force anything. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Bert said:

The positive in this is that they’ve signed Richarlison & Perisic, have Kulusevski. All I was saying is don’t be surprised to hear it being reported. I know Madders is happy here and won’t force anything. 

Plus the fallout it would cause would be beyond repair. If the club allowed madders to leave I sure Rodgers would lose all interest all together. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

Don’t think there’s anything in it really, wouldn’t mind him on loan + option to buy

Love the trifecta of Leicester, Everton and West Ham! First sign it’s usually bullshite.

I wouldn’t mind him actually, but wouldn’t pay any where near what Arsenal paid for him and I’d imagine after the huge transfer fee he’d be on ridiculous wages too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Love the trifecta of Leicester, Everton and West Ham! First sign it’s usually bullshite.

I wouldn’t mind him actually, but wouldn’t pay any where near what Arsenal paid for him and I’d imagine after the huge transfer fee he’d be on ridiculous wages too.

I don’t think he’s what Brendan wants from his right winger tbh either, truth is I’d probably only take him on loan as I’m not actually confident he’d be good 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Can't wait for Brendan today when or if he gets asked about incomings, I wonder what excuse or things he will say.

Do you not think he would really like some signings as well? He’s being put in a difficult position the longer we don’t get any signings, at least he’s trying to put a more positive spin on it and not complain  like a lot of managers do.

• Like 1

Similar situation to some players we’ve got. On a very good wage unlikely to get it anywhere else due to his current form, why would they want to leave especially if they are seemingly not bothered about play time?

8 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Problem is that he wouldn't even entertain coming here