Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

If I remember correctly he tore Luke Thomas a new one at the KP. Made him look like a Sunday league footballer after 15 pints the night before.

Quick, direct and would be a certain improvement on anything we have here. Disregarding the obvious factors why this wouldn’t happen, can’t believe I’m reading a few comments turning their nose up at this.

Either way, there’s more chance Boris nominating himself for re-election. The scenes. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Why not ? Other then the big 6 where else can he go ? In this league I mean. 

Wages, he's on a big pay packet and no chance he'd be taking a drop to stay here.  

47 minutes ago, Pick Good Name Later said:

If I remember correctly he tore Luke Thomas a new one at the KP. Made him look like a Sunday league footballer after 15 pints the night before.

Quick, direct and would be a certain improvement on anything we have here. Disregarding the obvious factors why this wouldn’t happen, can’t believe I’m reading a few comments turning their nose up at this.

Either way, there’s more chance Boris nominating himself for re-election. The scenes. 

That was most wingers to be fair, Thomas looked like a boy playing men all year 🤔 

pepe would be a disaster. Ffs , we aren’t everton. are we becoming everton. 

if there’s any truth in some of these links , it says one thing to me. We are getting lazy. we are too scared to make gambles any more and we are moving further and further away from what brought us success 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

All of these links say one thing to me. We are getting lazy. we are too scared to make gambles any more and we are moving further and further away from what brought us success 

Huh? Pepe would be a smart gamble if we can get the wages right. He’s quality.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Huh? Pepe would be a smart gamble if we can get the wages right. He’s quality.

The question id have is why would he settle here if he can’t at arsenal? There’s no argument about the quality but again the fit for me is all wrong. i’d be certain he’d flop. 

loan him, sure. Anything else and i just feel like we’d come to regret it 

Edited by Lambert09

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

if there’s any truth in some of these links , it says one thing to me. We are getting lazy. we are too scared to make gambles any more and we are moving further and further away from what brought us success 

There isn’t. I’m baffled by those that equal media links to actual interest

7 hours ago, Pick Good Name Later said:

Fits the mould of a 'broken' player or one who hasn't quite fulfilled their promise and has something to prove. Exactly the kind of player Brendan said we'd be shopping around for. I wouldn't be too set against it apart from the fact that he couldn't perform in a poor Arsenal side. I'm not sure what style of football suits him best. Mentally maybe he needs a move back to France rather than a PL move but any change can be as good as a rest. Perhaps moving to a PL club without European football would be the kick up the backside he needs to finally start performing as a lot of people thought he could.

3 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Fits the mould of a 'broken' player or one who hasn't quite fulfilled their promise and has something to prove. Exactly the kind of player Brendan said we'd be shopping around for. I wouldn't be too set against it apart from the fact that he couldn't perform in a poor Arsenal side. I'm not sure what style of football suits him best. Mentally maybe he needs a move back to France rather than a PL move but any change can be as good as a rest. Perhaps moving to a PL club without European football would be the kick up the backside he needs to finally start performing as a lot of people thought he could.

just an idea but why doesn’t he try to fix the broken players we have first? 

• Haha 1