Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

16 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

I think he'd be a good option for us - we need physicality in our team and he's strong and good in the air. He's moved further up the field compared to where he was playing when they were in the PL too, but has still got the ability to play deeper.

It's a running joke within Sheffield United fans about how poor he is in the air for his size. They usually stick him on less threatening players, if using him at all, when defending set pieces and he often stays on the edge of the box when attacking set pieces. Watched him at Barnsley yesterday and he was rubbish. Whether it's just that he doesn't want to get injured he was pulling out of tackles and wasn't interested in engaging opposing players.

Not for me I'm afraid, we need players who are going to get stuck in when it gets tough as we saw last year. If we had a squad we could depend on on a consistent basis to do the ugly stuff then I think we could afford a luxury like him but at the moment he's not what we need.

2 hours ago, Bozman said:

I watched him the other night against the Stags and he was awful to say the least..

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Berge is too good to still be down in the Championship. I’d take him here for sure. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry guys but this just sums this place up every player every window.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

How have we fallen to the level of a bang average Sheff Utd player if true?

I refuse to believe the rumour because it's just to depressing to be true 

We do like buying bang average players from clubs that wear red and white.

19 hours ago, -sodapop said:

I think he'd be a good option for us - we need physicality in our team and he's strong and good in the air. He's moved further up the field compared to where he was playing when they were in the PL too, but has still got the ability to play deeper.

From your description Berge seems to have similar qualities to those of Hamza. So how do you think he compares, and do you think  he so significantly better that it would be worth going for Berge rather than making do with Hamza?

Edited by deep blue
Clarification

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

https://www.mediareferee.com/who-is-this-exciting-young-shot-stopper-being-chased-by-man-united-and-arsenal-all-you-need-to-know/

Don't know what's happened in the last 4 years but this scouting report claims that's where his strengths lie.

Do we know if Mike Stowell been over to Portugal? lol

Genuinely looks like he has been turned into a keeper that has to stay on his line and to pass long

Passes launched (over 40 yards)

OV = 50.2% - KS = 44.3%

Crosses Stopped %

OV = 4.4% - KS = 6.5%

Avg. Distance of Defensive Actions

OV = 12.3 yards - KS = 12.7 yards

• Like 2

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

....call him Homer!!!

This is far too culturally sophisticated for a fanbase that never got it's head round why singing "he'll eat your dog" didn't work as a chant aimed at a Japanese footballer.

• Haha 4