Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

....he looks good, is really positive, reminds me of Fofana, loves to push forward, and has close skills on the ball!!!

Just looking at his heading in the opposition box, obviously, he was paying attention when they were coaching that aspect of the game because he tends to use his neck muscles as opposed to trying to get his head to make any kind of contact with the ball. He looks like someone we should have been looking to bring in, Napoli paid £16.25m

• Like 1

I've been told that the reason Preat went on loan last season and wants to leave is because his wife hates living here. Apparently Forest enquired about him but she nixed it straight away. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I've been told that the reason Preat went on loan last season and wants to leave is because his wife hates living here. Apparently Forest enquired about him but she nixed it straight away. 

Makes sense, it is always a possible issue for imports, can even happen if a northerner goes down south.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

He at least doubled his pay but for her giving up Genoa for Leicester must have been a tough call.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

Really?  Sounds to me like the guy has his priorities right.  Family ahead of work every time.

I do agree, but it’s a short career so take the pay and enjoy your retirement at 34 :dunno:

I guess in some cases you get both though. 

I hope this is true though, as it means that if the right deal doesn’t come up he might be happy to play as it’s an external issue rather than an issue with the club itself 

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I do agree, but it’s a short career so take the pay and enjoy your retirement at 34 :dunno:

I guess in some cases you get both though. 

I hope this is true though, as it means that if the right deal doesn’t come up he might be happy to play as it’s an external issue rather than an issue with the club itself 

Let be honest wherever he end up his going to retire a rich man.

15 hours ago, Webbo said:

I bet he won't take a pay cut to go permanently though and make it easier to leave.