Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, TommyK said:

Totally agree - lets be honest - they could afford a house in London and Leicester if they wanted too

And live in London when ??

it’s a pain to commute nearly every day 

and I believe the club encourages players to live close by. Kasper gets away with it. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

and I believe the club encourages players to live close by. Kasper gets away with it. 

Heard quite a lot of pros have families living in one place and then they live in a hotel or rent a small property near to the club for when they need to be in for training etc.

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Heard quite a lot of pros have families living in one place and then they live in a hotel or rent a small property near to the club for when they need to be in for training etc.

This is true in some cases 

Some wives will put up with anything to support their partner (and to have lots of dosh).  But plenty won’t 

and I wouldn’t blame them. 

10 hours ago, st albans fox said:

He’s ain’t gonna start commuting from Nice is he?? That’s taking the biscuit a bit!

10 hours ago, st albans fox said:

This is true in some cases 

Some wives will put up with anything to support their partner (and to have lots of dosh).  But plenty won’t 

and I wouldn’t blame them. 

Some will even put up with comments from Coleen 🙈

2 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Also seems always injured.

Wish we would go in for Hirving Lozano, but without selling I can't see anyone coming in.

best forget about Lozano quickly, some other clubs were interested in him earlier this window and were quoted upwards of 40m

Percy article saying Newcastle have made a £40m bid for Madders which has been declined. Recognise we need to rebalance the squad but we shouldn’t entertain sales of Madders and Little Wes to go on a last minute mad spree. Would prefer we stick with what we have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1