Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

27 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Absolute bin juice - vultures swooping like we are easy meat - mental - have they ever seen what we do - vardy even being mentioned just shows how much absolute bs they all talk - bring on Sunday 

• Like 1

His agent is doing his job. With all the talk about Madders and Wes, as well as Kasper leaving, he will do all he can for a years extension (or more) at top whack wages. They know we won't let him leave at this stage.

Cue Jonny Evans' agent next 

• Like 1

I’m probably going to get slated for this but I hope JV does leave at the end of his contract. His legs can’t defy age forever, and I don’t want to feel frustrated with or for the clubs number one legend.

I can also see some offers coming in this week to test the water - he needs £3m more than he did last week, so anyone rocking up with a 2-3 year pay day might not be given the short shrift they would have

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

I doubt he holds them in high regard after they binned him, more like MLS to his club 

He's a lifelong Wednesday fan, I think he'd be more than happy to go to them. MLS also an option, especially with him buying Rochester Rhinos

24 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

I doubt he holds them in high regard after they binned him, more like MLS to his club 

Who are 2nd in their district in the 3rd tier of MLS so hopefully promotion to 2nd tier

&

DC United currently bottom of top tier so hopefully relegated to 2nd tier

Meaning

Vardy v Rooney take 2 bring it on 

Actually with Rooney going there I wonder if Becky now says to Jamie not ready to go there just yet leave it a year for him to be sacked then we retire state side 🤷‍♂️ 

Just now, BKLFox said:

Who are 2nd in their district in the 3rd tier of MLS so hopefully promotion to 2nd tier

&

Meaning

Actually with Rooney going there I wonder if Becky now says to Jamie not ready to go there just yet leave it a year for him to be sacked then we retire state side 🤷‍♂️ 

One more year, retirement home in Nice, he knows a guy…..

15 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

&

Meaning

One minor detail is derailing your master plan: no promotion or relegation in those leagues. lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The_77 said:

One minor detail is derailing your master plan: no promotion or relegation in those leagues. lol

quite smart of rooney to move somewhere where he can’t get relegated again 😂

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

My hopeful sensible part of the brain says all this will blow over in a few weeks once the season in underway and the transfer deadline closing. 

however I’m worried about the potential damage all this distraction is doing to unsettle our team. I mean it’s absolutely unprecedented. I don’t think I’ve ever seen us get pecked on this bad ever. I want it all to stop but it’s not is it? It’s probably gonna get worse before it gets better

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

I’m probably going to get slated for this but I hope JV does leave at the end of his contract. His legs can’t defy age forever, and I don’t want to feel frustrated with or for the clubs number one legend.

I can also see some offers coming in this week to test the water - he needs £3m more than he did last week, so anyone rocking up with a 2-3 year pay day might not be given the short shrift they would have

Watched Vards get thoroughly out sprinted a couple of times in the Sevilla match....love the GOAT...but can't see much beyond this season 😢 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

My hopeful sensible part of the brain says all this will blow over in a few weeks once the season in underway and the transfer deadline closing. 

however I’m worried about the potential damage all this distraction is doing to unsettle our team. I mean it’s absolutely unprecedented. I don’t think I’ve ever seen us get pecked on this bad ever. I want it all to stop but it’s not is it? It’s probably gonna get worse before it gets better

It’s was bad after 15/16. 

Vardy, Mahrez, Schmeichel, Drinkwater and Kante all linked to move away. In reality, we lost Inler and Kante and Kramaric? 

10 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

They will make plenty of money of the court case, how long until the book Rebecca Vardy my story etc.

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

They will make plenty of money of the court case, how long until the book Rebecca Vardy my story etc.

I hope he’s put a lot of his money where he can access it then 

lawyers won’t wait for book deals and films to start bringing money in 

a move where he gets a nice shiny s/o fee could be quite attractive 

I would hope that maybe he has a good mate in Thailand who would lend him the cash if he was actually a bit short. 

Edited by st albans fox

Just now, st albans fox said:

Yes, it a decent amount of cash to put your hands on, considering tou would think he would have money tied up in investments.

Be interesting to see how this effect his form.

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

a move where he gets a nice shiny s/o fee could be quite attractive 

I would hope that maybe he has a good mate in Thailand who would lend him the cash if he was actually a bit short. 

Down the back of the sofa stuff to Top.