Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, WestLothianFox said:

I think I would rather see one of the best of the young keepers that we have given the 3 keeper place, they wouldn't be taking up a place in the 25 man squad, also no additional wages. Isn't Brad Young supposed to be highly rated?

If he's good enough to be our back up  then he's good enough to go on loan

. He'll learn more playing than on our bench.

6 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

I think I would rather see one of the best of the young keepers that we have given the 3 keeper place, they wouldn't be taking up a place in the 25 man squad, also no additional wages. Isn't Brad Young supposed to be highly rated?

Iversen and Ward are inexperienced, especially at this level.

Having an old head with 389 PL apps around to advise and say 'Don't worry, I've been through this and this is what I did to sort it' would be very beneficial in my view. 

Replacing a club legend is a daunting task, they are going to need all the support they can get. 

Edited by coolhandfox

16 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Iversen and Ward are inexperienced, especially at this level.

Having an old head with 389 PL apps around to advise and say 'Don't worry, I've been through this and this is what I did to sort it' would be very beneficial in my view. 

Replacing a club legend is a daunting task, they are going to need all the support they can get. 

Foster will be wanting 1st/2nd choice keeper wages. Considering the situation we're in we can be putting 2-3 mil in wages towards a 3rd choice goal keeper.

4 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Foster will be wanting 1st/2nd choice keeper wages. Considering the situation we're in we can be putting 2-3 mil in wages towards a 3rd choice goal keeper.

He only going to get what people offer him.

Reported as being on 1.5m a year at Watford. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

I think you have to name 3 Keepers in your squad. Same as at the WC/Euros.

50 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

At this stage of the window, and at his age, I doubt that he'll be wanting 1st/2nd choice keeper wages.

He will want similar to what he was on at Watford which was 1.5mil according to @coolhandfox. The article linking to him also states that he would want to compete for minutes here which implies that if he comes here he would see himself as a second choice goalkeeper rather than the 3rd choice goalkeeper we need and would therefore ask for equivalent wages.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sergio Romero on a free would be much better and I genuinely think he'd get in over Ward and Iversen 😂

Yeah only reason i've not suggested him is the wages and the fact he still thinks he's a No.1

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Lumbering this team and wage bill with a part time YouTuber is such a Leicester thing. 

He was on 30k a week. Kasper was on something like 150k. I’d be fine with him coming to be a 3rd choice backup, but not if he is going to play ahead of the likes of Iversen. It’s make or break time for Iversen at Leicester now I suspect. 

• Like 1