Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

33 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Unrelated to us, but goes to show that you shouldn't trust these ITKs blindly

Might not bode well for us…

Chelsea: “erm.. about you lot getting Colwill… we need him for something else…”

Brighton: “bye then…”

The view of fans outside our club is bordering on hysterical. Had people ask me at work today if we will have any players left come Saturday… We’ve sold one player and have been desperately trying to sell about 5 more but no one wants to buy them 😂😂😂

edit: okay, some of our fans might also be hysterical 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

The view of fans outside our club is bordering on hysterical. Had people ask me at work today if we will have any players left come Saturday… We’ve sold one player and have been desperately trying to sell about 5 more but no one wants to buy them 😂😂😂

That’s not hysteria, it’s the truth…🤔

50 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Unrelated to us, but goes to show that you shouldn't trust these ITKs blindly

Wow, Fabrizio is going to have to do a lot of backpedalling on this one then. I've put quite a lot of stock in his info, but there's no way Brighton's hierarchy put out this statement, only for a sale to go through in the next few days.

Dear oh dear, it really is silly season, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

That’s not hysteria, it’s the truth…🤔

You truly believe we are going to sell Maddison, Tielemans, Vardy, Barnes, Castagne, and Fofana, as really have been linked away or had reported bids in recent weeks/days? 

I don’t think we will sell any this summer, at least not to the clubs they’ve been linked to so far. Maybe Tielemans, if we can find a buyer. The rest of them will be here the rest of this season IMO, some probably on new deals before the year is out.

38 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

You truly believe we are going to sell Maddison, Tielemans, Vardy, Barnes, Castagne, and Fofana, as really have been linked away or had reported bids in recent weeks/days? 

I don’t think we will sell any this summer, at least not to the clubs they’ve been linked to so far. Maybe Tielemans, if we can find a buyer. The rest of them will be here the rest of this season IMO, some probably on new deals before the year is out.

I think it’s highly likely, if the bids are right, that we will sell Madders and Fofana. Tieleman’s will also go but for next to nothing.  Nobody wants our fringe dross, because they are utter rubbish, as we all knew but those in whom  we trust did not. 

On 31/07/2022 at 09:07, st albans fox said:

twelve gives you the option of 3 atb 

Kasper

timmy

vesty

Cags

wes

luke

YT 

madders

Bouba

perez

vards

Barnes

Not a bad team. I think we could win the league with that. 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I think it’s highly likely, if the bids are right, that we will sell Madders and Fofana. Tieleman’s will also go but for next to nothing.  Nobody wants our fringe dross, because they are utter rubbish, as we all knew but those in whom  we trust did not. 

I think the only player likely to go is tielemens, maddison will sign a new contract and fofana will go next season, unless Chelsea make us on offer we can't refuse. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I think the only player likely to go is tielemens, maddison will sign a new contract and fofana will go next season, unless Chelsea make us on offer we can't refuse. 

Quite possible, but two offers we can’t refuse are also possible. 

9 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Quite possible, but two offers we can’t refuse are also possible. 

The club have always had a policy of only letting 1 of our first 11 go. Now that may change with kasper gone which club admits was a surprise, i think we need a fee for youri unless he signs so he maybe number 2 but no more

Just now, splinterdream said:

The club have always had a policy of only letting 1 of our first 11 go. Now that may change with kasper gone which club admits was a surprise, i think we need a fee for youri unless he signs so he maybe number 2 but no more

A surprise and we let him go for £1 million?  I think not. 

8 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

More than likely BS but there's some talk from West Ham fans on twitter that they are in for Justin.. 

There was a link with West Ham and Thomas earlier in the window. If that had any element of truth to it then presumably they are also interested in JJ, Castagne and Ricky too!

8 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Same, I’ve a mate who’s a Newcastle fan, and he thought we’d lost 5 players!!! Loads want to leave, and Maddison wants to join them 😂 

it’s been fairly ridiculous to say the least, the whole situation has been exasperated by BR’s rebuild statement. If he hadn’t said that, there wouldn’t be such furore around our transfer activity, or lack there of.

With a fitter first team than last season, we are in a stronger position. Kasper leaving was inevitable and from the wage perspective made a lot of sense. Everything else other than Tielemans is pure paper talk, and bigger clubs trying to unsettle our players. 

I don’t see Maddison or Fofana leaving without a silly fee, and I wouldn’t be shocked to see Tielemans sign a short extension with a release clause. 

I trust the club, we’re arguably one of the best ran football clubs in Europe. They know what they are doing.

6 hours ago, splinterdream said:

It’s always hard to tell with so much guff around, but I  think

• Wes will go soon for close to 75m
  • Maddison will sign a new contract 
  • Youri on deadline day to Arsenal or Man Utd for about 25m
  • Perez, Vestergaard, Choudury and Praet will also be sold/loaned

15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If this happens. The wage bill will be heavily reduced. You would also think we will have a substantial budget for 2 to 3 new signings. May be in a decent place Providing we recruit well.

However I suspect one of Praet or Tielemans will stay so we don't run short in CM. 

Replace Wes with a half tidy CB. Bring in a decent RW and prob move a couple of the talented U23's through. We will be half tidy.

A lot of doom and gloom at the moment. But the same happened when we lost Kante and Mahrez.

Chill, let the trading happen and look forward to the season.

😀

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I agree with most except Wes and Praet. 

I think we'll play hardball with Wes as in the past (Mahrez and Maguire).

I think Praet will slot in when Youri goes

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, richard123 said:

If this happens. The wage bill will be heavily reduced. You would also think we will have a substantial budget for 2 to 3 new signings. May be in a decent place Providing we recruit well.

However I suspect one of Praet or Tielemans will stay so we don't run short in CM. 

Replace Wes with a half tidy CB. Bring in a decent RW and prob move a couple of the talented U23's through. We will be half tidy.

A lot of doom and gloom at the moment. But the same happened when we lost Kante and Mahrez.

Chill, let the trading happen and look forward to the season.

😀

Only problem with above if it all happens right at the end of the window, how do we sign anyone , didn’t give that a thought ???

21 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

Only problem with above if it all happens right at the end of the window, how do we sign anyone , didn’t give that a thought ???

Just a good guess. But I would of though the group of professionals that we employ and our club owners are thinking of all possibilities. Like with Maguire, they would of known he was going weeks before, Soyuncu was going to come in and start for him. Who we had already purchased.

We knew Schmeichel was off end of last season. We had already decided ward / iverson would compete for no1.

The chiefs will know now if they will or won't sell Fofana if the valuation is met. Plans will be in place for every possibility. So much so that I'm sure they will have fingers in pies in case it happens, or a plan to ensure we aren't left short in defence. This is a multi million pound business.

I understand it's worrying and the 'what ifs' will play on minds. But has Top or did Vichai really let us down before? Or leave us in the shit? Worse season recently we were mid table and still have a strong squad.

So yes thought about it. But then remembered who owns our club and that I trust Top. No reason not too.

Chill.

11 minutes ago, richard123 said:

Just a good guess. But I would of though the group of professionals that we employ and our club owners are thinking of all possibilities. Like with Maguire, they would of known he was going weeks before, Soyuncu was going to come in and start for him. Who we had already purchased.

We knew Schmeichel was off end of last season. We had already decided ward / iverson would compete for no1.

The chiefs will know now if they will or won't sell Fofana if the valuation is met. Plans will be in place for every possibility. So much so that I'm sure they will have fingers in pies in case it happens, or a plan to ensure we aren't left short in defence. This is a multi million pound business.

I understand it's worrying and the 'what ifs' will play on minds. But has Top or did Vichai really let us down before? Or leave us in the shit? Worse season recently we were mid table and still have a strong squad.

So yes thought about it. But then remembered who owns our club and that I trust Top. No reason not too.

Chill.

The French press said that we need a replacement before allowing kasper to leave 

that narrative changed. (If it was true)

was it because we needed the cashflow in our wage bill more urgently ref madders and others rather than spending some on a new keeper or perhaps that ward recovered from his injury more quickly than expected. Or perhaps ward demanded he must be allowed to compete to be no 1 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

The French press said that we need a replacement before allowing kasper to leave 

that narrative changed. (If it was true)

was it because we needed the cashflow in our wage bill more urgently ref madders and others rather than spending some on a new keeper or perhaps that ward recovered from his injury more quickly than expected. Or perhaps ward demanded he must be allowed to compete to be no 1 

They lied, clearly  :dunno: