Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, TMELcfc said:

I’ve just seen us linked to Nathan Redmond 😂 We need to riot if that happens 

That is not funny.  That sort of signing would result in the recruitment team being sectioned in an institution for persons having serious brain disorders.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

What’s wrong with Redmond? I have always found him a good player whenever I have seen him play. Is it just the Southampton link and other recent signings from them?

Hope your rehabilitation won't be too long. You're in my thoughts.

5 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

What’s wrong with Redmond? I have always found him a good player whenever I have seen him play. Is it just the Southampton link and other recent signings from them?

Ok then

“is it 2014?”

”rather sign Siobhan Redmond” 

26 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

That’s a fair response. I was just basing my opinion on the few times I have seen him play and not his career stats etc. I appreciate that response a lot more than the juvenile attempts at wir from others. 

Let’s not buy him then.

He's one of those players that ought to be better than he has been, same can be said for Andros Townsend and Demarai Gray. 

Lookman could go the same way as those three as well but we might never know given he's seemingly happy to pay his trade abroad.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's one of those players that ought to be better than he has been, same can be said for Andros Townsend and Demarai Gray. 

Lookman could go the same way as those three as well but we might never know given he's seemingly happy to pay his trade abroad.

A player that when leaving Birmingham I wanted us to sign! Not so much now. 

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Common denominator there is Everton, it's fate.

• Like 1