Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, breadandcheesebrother said:

Presumably nonsense

.....this is how it starts, the perception now is that we are weak and every one of our players is now fair game!!!

I doubt if any of this is true, but the narrative is out there and we are going to have a lot of difficulties shutting it down.

I would say that any Leicester player leaving for another club will receive better coaching than they are experiencing now.

It should not be difficult to iron out why Barnes is reluctant to go on the outside of a defender, his cutting in makes him predictable and if that space is for the wingback to occupy, and Barnes is been asked to play in a certain way then we are holding up his development. Madivadua does the same thing, you can't keep checking and playing backward or cutting inside, you become an easy read.

• Like 2

What a load of rubbish. I'm pretty certain that he definitely hasn't given Arsenal any indication that he'd welcome the move. 

Why do people feel compelled to take time out of their lives to write this nonsense? Also why do you never see such tweets from supporters of lower league teams fantasising about players who are out of their reach?!? Can't ever recall any tweets along the lines of Grimsby Town are looking to make an audacious swoop for Vestergaard. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Presumably nonsense. 

Him and vestergard playing on the half way line trying to chase someone back would be good viewing for every other team in the prem 😂

Edited by Md9
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Presumably nonsense. 

To be fair, when he played for us, he was alright and did a decent job. Man Utd ruined him. 

Disclaimer - not that I am advocating his return, but just something to remember. 

Edited by fox_favourite

2 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

To be fair, when he played for us, he was alright and did a decent job. Man Utd ruined him. 

Disclaimer - not that I am advocating his return, but just something to remember. 

They are still going to ask for around  20-30m though arent they. There’s definitely going to be better value around than maguire 

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

They are still going to ask for around  20-30m though arent they. There’s definitely going to be better value around than maguire 

Never said it was the right call, just to say he was pretty good for us at the time and was a genuine starter. Think Jonny Evans helped though. 

23 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Maguire is obviously a laughing stock currently but we could do a lot worse. Has no chance of happening though..

would have preferred eric bailly tbh, I think there’s a top player in there that’s just been ‘man u’d ‘ 

Sounds like he’s off to marseille though 

Edited by Lambert09