Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I'd fvcking love Maguire to come back here, slot right in, feel right at home and fvcking boss it again and score in the World Cup for England as a Leicester player again.

Don't forget Maguire is on £10 million a year. How on earth are we going to match that? If anywhere it will be Chelsea.

4 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I'd fvcking love Maguire to come back here, slot right in, feel right at home and fvcking boss it again and score in the World Cup for England as a Leicester player again.

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

Don't forget Maguire is on £10 million a year. How on earth are we going to match that? If anywhere it will be Chelsea.

In fairness I never said the above scenario was realistic, just that I'd love to see it happen 

2 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

Oh snap its just a camera joke.

To think I clicked on here for that.

I "shutter" to think how long it took you to come up with that.

Please focus on actual rumours from now on!

Not to be NEGATIVE but nonsense like that is how a 20 page pun marathon DEVELOPS. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Not to be NEGATIVE but nonsense like that is how a 20 page pun marathon DEVELOPS. 

In light of this I'll try to refrain from continuing this and exposing foxestalk to some pointless posts.

Heaven forbid. Can you picture what this site would be like if people just posted any old rubbish?

56 minutes ago, happy85 said:

really worried that this is where we’re at. 

He’s a player who averaged a goal contribution once every 4 games from attacking mid… which isn’t good enough imo.

but there could be some truth, why? 1, because he can also play on either wing. 2, he’s tall which we’ve said we’d look for. 3 he went on loan to marseille which means he’d probably be available for a loan to buy bargain basement option.  Which we have lapped up in the last few seasons. 

I’m not impressed but this could have legs 

Do people not follow interviews, the club has made it VERY clear that no signings will be made until players are let go. we are at the FFP mercy because we have too many players on the wage bill, guarantee any links to players thatll cost an arm is all speculation. 100%

• Like 4