Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

45 minutes ago, ronnup said:

After seeing that were apparently after Bednarek for 50 Mill I'm deleting twitter 

Couple of idiots in Canada Tweeting rubbish, blocked them now, we don’t need anymore Southampton rubbish, hope we tear up Bertrand’s contract as he’s never going to play for us again with another operation on the cards, surely the club is insured for this … 

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Don't do this to me. Please. 

He is exactly what we need, so on that basis, I can't see it happening.

It seems fairly plausible that we'd have planned for Fofana's valuation being met and begun to look for a realistic replacement at the same time. 

Only a year older than Fofana as well, and seems to have impressed in Bundesliga.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

The only positive in this rumour is that we’ve heard nothing much this summer about him and the player doesn’t seem to have been linked anywhere. 

So it’s likely his team have pre arranged something for this summer or more likely next 

16 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

There’s going to be loads of Twitter rumour rubbish now for centre backs. 
Wouldn’t believe any other than links to Southampton players…

Probably all theses rumours coming thick and fast now, we Probably end up with some club reject 😂

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

Agree . Get Rudder’s Pigeon out of the Seagrave loft and program it’s mini Garmin direction Wolfsburg. Just the lift we all need.

• Haha 1

My half German mate who watches a ridiculous amount of football, and whose opinion I trust, reckons Lacroix isn’t as good as his reputation outside of Germany, and that Akanji is a better option, but he said Akanji has had fitness issues.

Edited by FoxesWalk

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

My half German mate who watches a ridiculous amount of football, and whose opinion I trust, reckons Lacroix isn’t as good as his reputation outside of Germany, and that Akanji is a better option, but he said Akanji has had fitness issues.

Will fit in well then 🥁 

13 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Is your mate employed by Dortmund by any chance

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Cheers Rudders

• Haha 1

On 27/08/2022 at 11:00, Bilo said:

It seems fairly plausible that we'd have planned for Fofana's valuation being met and begun to look for a realistic replacement at the same time. 

Only a year older than Fofana as well, and seems to have impressed in Bundesliga.

No I doubt that. That would involve having a plan and being well organised. Doesn’t sound like us lately..😂

Lacroix has pretty rubbish passing stats for a CB, and for that reason alone I don’t believe the rumours that we are interested 🤣

We need to optimise all those passes our new CB will have to play back and forth to Amartey every week. 

Edited by FoxesWalk