Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

On 03/10/2022 at 20:50, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Southampton broke the Premier League record on Saturday I believe with 5 double barreled surnames in one starting XI:

Walker-Peters

Bella-Kothcap

Caleta-Car

Ward-Prowse

Maitland-Niles 

lol 

Could have been 6 (Vestergaard-Doggo) had we not been taken to the cleaners.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bptiger said:

Here’s a rumour and it’s dead set true , it’s now 7 days in and yet no-one has left and no-one has been signed , can see this window going the same way as the last one. 

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night. 

On 04/10/2022 at 15:45, pedmcl said:

He's not playing as a traditional RW, but he is lining up there. 

I'm not sure who you're taking out of the midfield 3 either to put a right winger in and move Maddison central. 

...it would have to be 4-2-3-1, where Ndidi and Tielemans take up those roles!!!

Le Fee could take up the Tielemans role if he moves on. The team has not been balanced for a long time and we keep cobbling up systems to solve a situation we seem to keep trying to avoid.

...much like Barnes, he seems more potent as a striker than a winger!!!

He gets held up a lot as a winger,  has to overcome a defender twice as he plays from a standstill position, little momentum going forward when he receives the ball.

Like to see a Right Winger come in but if it has to be a Barnes cover,  we can always play either Danjuma upfront with Barnes wide or vice versa.

Daka needs a team to play to his strengths,  I am sure he is learning and taking in good information,  but that is to the detriment of his natural development. The way we play is added constraints for Daka, until we switch to a high tempo and play with less passes in an attempt to shift teams around, he is never going to be the player that we want him to be.

11 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

Couldn't name a source in the Heinz factory that account.

Wish it was true though, kids mustard (pun very much intended) 

Do accounts like that or posters on here have to name sources? You either trust it or you don't? 🤷‍♂️