Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Safestandingfox said:

Of course they don't have to, but that account has an awful track record of quite clearly making stuff up :ph34r:

Who ever it is, they've got stuff correct too. Things to change in football sometimes rapidly too. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Who ever it is, they've got stuff correct too. Things to change in football sometimes rapidly too. 

Indy Kaila is right sometimes but I know the guy that runs the account and it’s all BS, conjecture or easily available information that he passes as his own, EXCLUSIVE 🤪

Huge difference between an online twitter account run specifically to act as a point of breaking in the knows news and clearly connected people who post bits they hear from time to time on here - no one is ever 100% accurate but these Twitter accounts are just weird parodies. 

Edited by Lesta Legend
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Yeah I mean, you throw enough darts and some will hit the board. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. 

As I said I'd be very excited if this happened to be correct, Inacio is really promising, really good on the ball for a centre half.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Don’t do this to yourselves, folks. It’s not worth it. 

The huge clue is in the loan with buy option. If as rumoured they are rejecting hard cash why would they accept our offer?

Stinks again of 'We tried but didn't find any value'.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Kiwior is a big talent, as far as left footed CB's go, he'd be in the top 2 or 3 I would recommend. 

Don't disregard his ability to play as a CDM. Our decline in performances can be tracked back to Ndidi getting injured and then never returning to form. That versatility could pay dividends. 

Him and Lafont are good signings because they are highly likely to increase in value. Though mind you I thought the same about Daka and Soumare... Daka I think will still come good in time.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We're currently setting our targets too high. 

Can't fvcking win can we! 

We set our targets too "low" and it's "Ahhhhhh shit player only played 15 games last season what are our scouting team doing?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!"

Set the targets too "high" and it's "Too ambitious, player will NEVER come to us whilst we're shit arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Grebfromgrebland - please tell us. What do you want the club to do? 

• Like 3