Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

13 hours ago, Dames said:

The huge clue is in the loan with buy option. If as rumoured they are rejecting hard cash why would they accept our offer?

Stinks again of 'We tried but didn't find any value'.

...would a loan to buy not give them more money!!!

If they already have  someone in place for that position within their squad,  then a loan could be worth £3m plus a transfer fee would not be offset by the loan amount,  therefore a fee of say £20m would net them £23m in total, as opposed to a flat £20m transfer fee.

3 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

2m loan for Danjuma! Get him in better then what we’ve got surely and strengthens the attack. Doubt we will get him tho unfortunately.

He'd be a very good alternative to Barnes but he's barely ever played on the right so we'd still need that elusive RW. I'd go for both though, sell Praet and let Perez go 6 months early on a free. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He'd be a very good alternative to Barnes but he's barely ever played on the right so we'd still need that elusive RW. I'd go for both though, sell Praet and let Perez go 6 months early on a free. 

That’s if we can sell anyone. I’m always gutted that it hasn’t worked for praet here. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes I totally agree mate plus he can drift into the middle of needs be. Get Danjuma and get RW and we’re laughing. Oh and a CB.

4 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Yes I totally agree mate plus he can drift into the middle of needs be. Get Danjuma and get RW and we’re laughing. Oh and a CB.

Also a goalkeeper. A goalkeeper should have been one of the biggest priorities in this window. Ward must inspire zero confidence in the defence, which won't be helping their game, and he's going to cost us points.

Edited by smudger63
  • Like 2

I would dodge Zaniolo personally unless it's a loan for the rest of the season. Got the technique, but out of form and out of favor. The winger who comes in has to hit the ground running if you ask me. If you had him for preseason, that's a different story.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1