Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Am I the only one who would absolutely love Zaniolo here? The man is pure sauce. Probably experiencing his career declining due to those two ACL's but COME ON IN PAL YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN.

Right into our overcrowded rehabilitation room....

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Am I the only one who would absolutely love Zaniolo here? The man is pure sauce. Probably experiencing his career declining due to those two ACL's but COME ON IN PAL YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN.

When I’ve watched him I’ve been so impressed but his goals / assists aren’t great. 30m euros all factors considered I think is fair.

3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

When I’ve watched him I’ve been so impressed but his goals / assists aren’t great. 30m euros all factors considered I think is fair.

Yeah he's by no means lethal in that regard but I love how strong and unpredictable he is. I'd be interested to see whether he'd do well in the PL. Plenty of Italian players don't and sometimes the ones that do were never that prolific in Italy but then seem to enjoy the freedom of the style of play in England.

• Like 1

Just now, dobbylcfc said:

I’m kind of gutted we didn’t go in for madueke from PSV. £27/29 million for a left footed RW chelsea got themselves a steal there. 

He will be out on loan by this time next year. 

Chelsea's transfer strategy is baffling 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, LFox99 said:

stay well clear of him, he's a shadow of what he once used to be, the quoted figure is over double what he should actually go for

This, absolutely love this player on form, but I trust Mourinho's insight more than I trust our fitness team at the moment. There’s a reason he’s being sold, and right now I don’t care what that reason is, we can’t fix it.  

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

He will be out on loan by this time next year. 

Chelsea's transfer strategy is baffling 

Looks like they'll just accumulate talent, have them for a year or so and flog for 1.5x/2x the price they brought them for to clubs pushing for the top 6

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Spurs linked with him today today.

2 minutes ago, ST20 said:

Chelsea transfer strategy this January is to see who other clubs are interested in and throw more money towards the selling club.

You joke about this but it's so shite - They basically have no morals in the way they do business - FIFA need to look at this as it's just not sustainable, the amount they are spending is ludicrous, obscene and definitely not right for the game. I can understand why Arsenal are pissed at the whole situation.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, hejammy said:

You joke about this but it's so shite - They basically have no morals in the way they do business - FIFA need to look at this as it's just not sustainable, the amount they are spending is ludicrous, obscene and definitely not right for the game. I can understand why Arsenal are pissed at the whole situation.  

I think it is just the Premier League as a whole and I don't think the spending will stop for the foreseeable future (with the likes of Newcastle now).

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

massive pinch of salt and the words no and chance come to mind

at this rate just ignore him he's a massive waffler. I'd be genuinely shocked if Glover thought Zaniolo was any good and someone we need right now, not to mention, Edwards has a release clause of 52m and Sporting have referred to it multiple times already

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

I really don't think they care, in fact it would be odd if they cared about anything but accumulation of resources to a smaller and smaller minority of clubs, provided they get a piece of the pie. I can't wait to cheer on Brit-Cit against Mega City One.

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

The amortisation of wages and contracts that Chelsea seem to be pioneering is a game changer...and not in a good way inho. Giving out 7 and 8 year contracts to circumvent the rules - Innovative but it's not ethical imho.

• Like 2