Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Hamilton Fox said:

Right now I would take Navas in a heartbeat 

Not on stupid wages. Rather give Iversen a proper chance, but nearly any goalkeeper that takes Ward out of the starting 11 would me make feel better.

• Haha 2

On ability alone, Navas would be a sensational signing for us.

Wages would be the stumbling block in terms of how much would that leave us to offer other signings.

I'm sure there are plenty of other options out there but even if we did the following, I'd be all for it:

Navas - 6 month deal to get us out of the mire.

Ward - permanent or loan deal away

Iversen - still back-up for this season

Lafont - new permanent keeper in the summer

• Like 2

Bit more than a Twitter rumour but not sure it's worth it's own thread as Zaniolo has been mentioned before in this thread:

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Roma/20-01-2023/zaniolo-vertice-col-tottenham-roma-dice-no-prestito-4502045792532.shtml

Says we're interested, along with West Ham and Dortmund. But our and West Ham's low league position will likely put him off. 

Tottenham are best placed but looking for a loan deal without obligation to buy which is not good enough for Roma. They want a permanent sale, or loan with obligation to buy. 

10 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

On ability alone, Navas would be a sensational signing for us.

Wages would be the stumbling block in terms of how much would that leave us to offer other signings.

I'm sure there are plenty of other options out there but even if we did the following, I'd be all for it:

Navas - 6 month deal to get us out of the mire.

Ward - permanent or loan deal away

Iversen - still back-up for this season

Lafont - new permanent keeper in the summer

Just not realistic, who in their right mind would even inquire about him after this disastrous season coming off years on the bench.

On 20/01/2023 at 09:24, lcfc sheff said:

When I’ve watched him I’ve been so impressed but his goals / assists aren’t great. 30m euros all factors considered I think is fair.

He's had an ACL in both his left and right knees.