Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

57 minutes ago, manders86 said:

It's true what I've been told!

Progress is being made and Tete wants to come.

I'll hopefully hear a little more tomorrow.

I just love that the ITK action will only be seen by those not too good for the twitter thread! 

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

No idea where to put this, so I’ll lump it in here. Apparently we’ve looked at Christian Pavon as the Perez replacement. 

Great a left winger. Is Anderson Perry on the case?  If so, might be a good idea to delete this post.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sly said:

No idea where to put this, so I’ll lump it in here. Apparently we’ve looked at Christian Pavon as the Perez replacement. 

I haven't got a clue what a Perez replacement is. Unless you mean a jack of all trades that isn't able to nail down any position in the team and  that we pay over the odds for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sly said:

Think we need to get FM2023, maybe FM2022 on a discount, as these FM2018 names are looking a little long in the tooth.....

6 hours ago, Sly said:

He’s actually alright, this lad Cristian Pavon. Not worked out for him this season, in serie A, but he’s pretty good. Again, wouldn’t mind him, if we were to get a Tete calibre of player, aswell

17 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

He’s actually alright, this lad Cristian Pavon. Not worked out for him this season, in serie A, but he’s pretty good. Again, wouldn’t mind him, if we were to get a Tete calibre of player, aswell

He doesn’t play in Italy does he?

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

He doesn’t play in Italy does he?

Sorry, mis-read the club. Yes, you're right, he plays in Brazil serie A. I'd imagine we'd have problems with his work permit, any how. Especially as he no longer plays for the national team

Edited by FoxinNotts

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Sorry, mis-read the club. Yes, you're right, he plays in Brazil serie A. I'd imagine we'd have problems with his work permit, any how. Especially as he no longer plays for the national team

Haven’t the work permit requirements changed for non-EU players now we have left the EU. I thought it was supposed to be easier for these players now?

26 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Haven’t the work permit requirements changed for non-EU players now we have left the EU. I thought it was supposed to be easier for these players now?

Yeah it is easier for clubs to sign South American players now and harder to get young players from Europe

Pavon I believe would get a work permit