Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Only signed for Torino last summer, what's the catch?

Probably having to spend that sort of money on him.

Early days with Souttar, but I can't imagine we'll spend massive money on a centre-half in the summer. Think we've got our partnership now for the time being, and anyone else coming in will either be someone experienced for cheap, or a young prospect with potential who can come in from time to time. The middle ground and ideal signing would be someone like Ndicka on a free, but I think he goes to a bigger club than us. 

40 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

Probably having to spend that sort of money on him.

Early days with Souttar, but I can't imagine we'll spend massive money on a centre-half in the summer. Think we've got our partnership now for the time being, and anyone else coming in will either be someone experienced for cheap, or a young prospect with potential who can come in from time to time. The middle ground and ideal signing would be someone like Ndicka on a free, but I think he goes to a bigger club than us. 

We need a left footed CB IMO. Faes, Evans, Souttar & New LCB would make me happy for next season, assuming Jonny proves his fitness this season 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

No Amartey/Soyuncu and potentially Evans after this season means we need another 1st choice option at centre back. 3 proper first team players plus Chris Brunt and Ben Nelson would be enough. 

Not sure a 38 year old retired midfielder will help our defensive woes.

7 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

I think we have been looking at him for a bit as I think we were linked last summer

Let Amartey and Evans go, try and bin off Vestergaard

De Vrij on a free and sign another young centre back

Souttar, Faes, De Vrij, young centre back

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think we have been looking at him for a bit as I think we were linked last summer

Let Amartey and Evans go, try and bin off Vestergaard

De Vrij on a free and sign another young centre back

Souttar, Faes, De Vrij, young centre back

Makes sense, if not we need to keep one of Amartey or Evans or be pushed into paying out for 2 CBs.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, stu said:

He seems to be strongly linked with Roma of late, looks like a very good cdm though but of an Ndidi/Youri hybrid from the videos I’ve seen, dominant defensively whilst also being able to pick a pass! @BSLBPod had a Danish corespondent on talking about Kristiansen just before he came in but also discussed Hjulmand as we were loosely linked

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

He seems to be strongly linked with Roma of late, looks like a very good cdm though but of an Ndidi/Youri hybrid from the videos I’ve seen, dominant defensively whilst also being able to pick a pass! @BSLBPod had a Danish corespondent on talking about Kristiansen just before he came in but also discussed Hjulmand as we were loosely linked

So the type player Rodgers is trying to turn Soumare into? Wonder if Soumare is done or Ndidi given his recent form might be on his way? Cant see the club having 3 CDM's