Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

We are one of a few clubs who'd like to do a deal for that Posh defender who plays England U20s. Posh missed out on promotion and transfer listed most of their team; but not this guy.

That includes JCH and Josh Knight, by the way, which surprised my pal.

Ronnie Edwards?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

We are one of a few clubs who'd like to do a deal for that Posh defender who plays England U20s. Posh missed out on promotion and transfer listed most of their team; but not this guy.

Would be very happy with Ronnie Edwards and Jacob Greaves as CB signings

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Would be very happy with Ronnie Edwards and Jacob Greaves as CB signings

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Matty James, Andy King, Danny Simpson and Dave Rennie. Its happening

Edwards, Greaves and Scott would be akin to a cheat code.

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Plus Ilias Chair we would win the title at a canter easily 100 plus points.

Scott and Chair feeding Nacho and Daka in the Championship. 😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Should add, Posh really don't want to sell this chap - and each time I've seen him, he's been comfortably their best player.

Doesn't Clarke-Harris only have a year left on his deal? Guessing they've probably run it by him whether he's going to sign and they've decided to cash in. Would definitely take him here whilst we're in the Championship as a plan b

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Should add, Posh really don't want to sell this chap - and each time I've seen him, he's been comfortably their best player.

We looked at him last summer and Jan. 

Interest is there, Tottenham have asked too before. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

We would wrap up the title in February / March next year.:D

Ha that might be hyperbole, but that sort of combination should be way too good for the Championship.

What might get us this season is that most teams are going to sit back against us and try and play on the break. So creative players are going to be very important, because I see a lot of Puel esque side-to-side football regardless of the manager we have because we could have games with 70%+ possession. Players like Chair, Scott, Osorio maybe if we get him will be needed to break the deep blocks because with Tielemans, Maddison and Barnes all going, we are down to the fullbacks for creativity, and it's not enough.

I think we need a marquee centre mid / attacking mid player to replace Maddison. Alex Scott would be the obvious candidate, but who else is there? Could we bring someone who is more box-to-box in instead?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Ha that might be hyperbole, but that sort of combination should be way too good for the Championship.

What might get us this season is that most teams are going to sit back against us and try and play on the break. So creative players are going to be very important, because I see a lot of Puel esque side-to-side football regardless of the manager we have because we could have games with 70%+ possession. Players like Chair, Scott, Osorio maybe if we get him will be needed to break the deep blocks because with Tielemans, Maddison and Barnes all going, we are down to the fullbacks for creativity, and it's not enough.

I think we need a marquee centre mid / attacking mid player to replace Maddison. Alex Scott would be the obvious candidate, but who else is there? Could we bring someone who is more box-to-box in instead?

Having a rapid winger like Elanga / Amad Diallo would help a well.

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Alex Scott has started to follow a few City players on Instagram :ph34r: 

Don't get us excited. I just fail believe he'd come to us over a Brighton, Brentford or Fulham for exmaple. 

Surely a prem team will bid for him in the summer. 

• Sad 1