Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

13 hours ago, AjcW said:

Edwards i've already said we will sign, think it's nailed on.

Scott is dreamland quite frankly, Pep wanked himself into oblivion waxing lyrical about him last year, the kids next move is top 4 prem, no lower!

No chance. I know it's not all numbers and stats but 1 goal and 5 assists in 42 games this season? Maddison had better numbers for two years straight IIRC, has proven himself in the PL and still no solid links to top 4 prem (unless Newcastle finishing there once suddenly makes them regular now). Now sure what he did the season before but it doesn't scream big 6

21 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Matty James, Andy King, Danny Simpson and Dave Rennie. Its happening

.. three of the most unlikely players connected with the club and I possibly advocates!!!

The inclusion of Rennie is strange, unless he is speaking to Rennie in some capacity, and Rennie has picked out people who he has worked with and admired their work ethics.

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. three of the most unlikely players connected with the club and I possibly advocates!!!

The inclusion of Rennie is strange, unless he is speaking to Rennie in some capacity, and Rennie has picked out people who he has worked with and admired their work ethics.

Isn't Rennie now the physio at Bristol? I don't think there's as much in this as people think unfortunately.

Edited by CloudFox

30 minutes ago, Stinky said:

No chance. I know it's not all numbers and stats but 1 goal and 5 assists in 42 games this season? Maddison had better numbers for two years straight IIRC, has proven himself in the PL and still no solid links to top 4 prem (unless Newcastle finishing there once suddenly makes them regular now). Now sure what he did the season before but it doesn't scream big 6

I’m not suggesting he plays straight away. I just think Pep has spotted someone he wants to develop. 

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

They're all at Bristol City? 😂

1 hour ago, Stinky said:

I haven't watched any Bristol City games, is it possible he's more of a pre-assister? i.e. he's the one whose pass leads to the assist rather than assisting goals himself

2 minutes ago, lfu said:

I haven't watched any Bristol City games, is it possible he's more of a pre-assister? i.e. he's the one whose pass leads to the assist rather than assisting goals himself

He's very much like Grealish, who's end product was muck until his early to mid twenties. He's still a very good player who creates attacks but he needs fine tuning.

• Like 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Agreed, he's the best player I've ever seen at academy level. Ripped us apart.

Would you classify him as a winger? He seems more like an Attacking Midfielder that is also good when he drifts out wide when I've seen him play. 

Carlo Borges on the other hand is more of a wide forward / winger type. 

I'd have both here! We can fall in love, they can break our hearts, but hopefully by then we are back in the top flight.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Agreed, he's the best player I've ever seen at academy level. Ripped us apart.

The equivalent to ripping apart wet tissue....

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Would you classify him as a winger? He seems more like an Attacking Midfielder that is also good when he drifts out wide when I've seen him play. 

Carlo Borges on the other hand is more of a wide forward / winger type. 

I'd have both here! We can fall in love, they can break our hearts, but hopefully by then we are back in the top flight.

He epitomises the inverted winger role. He's very creative and not a traditional winger as you say, like Borges is. Can play as a 10 for sure.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Very creative player. If we are losing Barnes, Tielemans and Maddison all in one fell swoop, this is exactly the type of player we need in our ranks. 

Looks a real handful not only can the lad rip open defences and score but if he assists for Daka Vardy or Nacho we could get some goals, must go in for this lad he’d be a real Gem of a find can see Chelsea want a fair few quid for him tho !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Looks a real handful not only can the lad rip open defences and score but if he assists for Daka Vardy or Nacho we could get some goals, must go in for this lad he’d be a real Gem of a find can see Chelsea want a fair few quid for him tho !

That's at youth level, it remains to be seen if he can do it in the men's game. It will be interesting to see what they do with their academy players though as Chelsea quite simply have way too many players, and are going to sign even more. We've done well with former Chelsea youth players in the past too, Muzzy Izzet the most famous, but Robert Huth was also a former Chelsea youth team prospect too.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

That's at youth level, it remains to be seen if he can do it in the men's game. It will be interesting to see what they do with their academy players though as Chelsea quite simply have way too many players, and are going to sign even more. We've done well with former Chelsea youth players in the past too, Muzzy Izzet the most famous, but Robert Huth was also a former Chelsea youth team prospect too.

He looks like we should go in for him who knows the next or better Muzzy Izzett 😉

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah and Harry Worley.....

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

And a certain number 10 who won League 1, the Championship and the Premier League with us :ph34r:

• Thanks 1