Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Ronnie Edwards please, him and Souttar together and we're dancing.

Listen to the brother. 

I hope we do what West Ham did when they cocked up and went down. Pick up a load of quality younger players relatively cheaply and rebuilt. Harewood, Mullins, Reo-Coker, Ashton. Go around the leagues and pick and choose. Big Leicester balls swinging. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

wonder if we have done anything as stupid as this 😂

you get a lot of clauses like this when you sign big players after promotion. We were so far from relegation contenders it’s very unlikely anyone had that in their considerations when signing. 

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Great leader and the kind of personality we massively need.

Also absolutely honking in a back 4.

I'm conflicted.

I don’t really get this. You’re not the only one who says it though. If he can’t play in a 2 it’s pretty simple… he isn’t very good. 

There’s absolutely no logic in a cb only being good in a 3 unless they constantly need others to bail them out 🤷‍♂️

Pretty sure this has been done for over a week now. Wondering if the club want to announce a manager first. 

Might not add much quality on the pitch but he’ll definitely improve the attitude of the squad. Wolves supporters still love the guy. 

12 hours ago, LVFox said:

Great leader and the kind of personality we massively need.

Also absolutely honking in a back 4.

I'm conflicted.

Wouldn’t really worry about honking in a back 4 in the Championship. Personally I don’t see it as it probably kills his call ups to England playing in the championship. 

16 hours ago, chris2208 said:

Ross Barkley anyone?!

Screenshot_20230609-175959_Facebook.jpg

We’ve had a couple of years in players be half arsed. Barkley is exactly the same 

52 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Rather have Charles Barclay off space jam than Ross Barkley 

All the best,

Miquel the Work Geordie

Me too. Take Mugsy Bogues at Rb too. 

Seriously though, we need to get the attitude right this year. We missed that last season. 

12 hours ago, The_77 said:

Pretty sure this has been done for over a week now. Wondering if the club want to announce a manager first. 

Might not add much quality on the pitch but he’ll definitely improve the attitude of the squad. Wolves supporters still love the guy. 

Why do you say that? Personally I think it’d be a great signing, and replacement for Evans 

32 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Can we stop being so bloody sensible with our scouting - Glover hasn't got the memo that we aren't well run!

Seriously, good defender, composed, at times looks like he's playing way below where he should be in Sweden.

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Should be keeping an eye on players coming through at Brommapojkarna as well. Also if we're eyeing up that league then Lucas Bergvall may actually be a realistic option 

His brother Theo is also decent, who plays as a full back, though Lucas is the one that made several “top 50 players under 18” lists. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

His brother Theo is also decent, who plays as a full back, though Lucas is the one that made several “top 50 players under 18” lists. 

Yeah Theo is good as well both left Brommapojkarna to join Djurgårdens, so in terms of work permits should be a lot easier with them playing in Europe, also with them following each other we'd probably have to take both anyway 😂.

Brommapojkarna have a history of producing talent and we should definitely keep an eye on them.

4 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Whether true or not, I’m not surprised to see his name crop up.

One of the better ball playing defenders in the Allsvenskan, usually a centre back but can also cover right back.

Also has a few Sweden caps under his belt.

• Like 2