Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

bout sodding time dipped into this pool

Hugo Larsson just went to Frankfurt, he was very highly rated over there. If we were in the Premier League I could have seen us try to get him, as he's one of the best all-round midfielders I've seen for an 18 year old, kind of reminiscent of Tielemans at Anderlecht in the Champions League. IMO he is the first player in a long time from over there that really looks like a guaranteed future star. If you see him play you would think he's 28 with 5 years of Champions League experience, his understanding of the game is elite!

There are some other players there that IMO are not good enough for the Premier League yet, and maybe not ever, but might be pretty good for the Championship and could become decent PL players:

- Bilal Hussein is another CM who also got into the Swedish national team. Quite a well rounded player with good tackling and passing. 23 years old.

- Arnór Sigurdsson is a good attacking midfielder though I think he's still on loan from a Russian team. He's 24 so coming into his prime.

- Joel Asoro is a winger who recently broke into the Swedish national team. 23 years old.

- Sebastian Nanasi is a right footed left winger. If Barnes foes, might be worth taking a punt on! He's a bit frail though, think he might get bullied in the Championship, though that could be good for his overall development. He's 21.

Players from Sweden, Denmark and Norway are all fully fluent in English and often very professional, so I agree it's a good area to target. I think Leicester developed a bit of a clique culture with the Belgians and then the KDH / Barnes / Thomas / Maddison crew. It's important to break that up, though if we end up with a clique from another country it just moves the problem on rather than fixing it!

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

A decent Scandinavian Scout would be a good investment.  Lots of talent there.  

You’d hope having the Danish u20 coach on our staff would help :) 

• Like 1

Just now, LestaLad said:

Leeds linked with Gustavo Hamer this morning, if they’re involved then we should be.

Mentioned it before, but we have been speaking with his agent. With Premier League move in mind. He won’t be interested now

2 hours ago, alanf0x said:

Mentioned it before, but we have been speaking with his agent. With Premier League move in mind. He won’t be interested now

We'd still quadruple his wages, he might be interested if no PL team is properly interested but I'd be surprised if they aren't.

• Like 1