Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Then when Kristiansen gets injured what? Justin will probably be crocked already 

I would bring in a youth player then. If you can get £7 million for Thomas, get him off the wages, no brainer. He will be moping anyway being reserve to Vic

9 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

I would bring in a youth player then. If you can get £7 million for Thomas, get him off the wages, no brainer. He will be moping anyway being reserve to Vic

Have you seen the state of the youth team? They are absolutely gash

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

As a massive Leicester fan, I struggle to see Thomas moving to Forest. Not saying he won’t move but surely not to them *****?

We took on a certain Wes Morgan. Can't complain too much if Luke joins the florists.

Thomas' wages are said to be quite low, he's not top level prem standard but he's young, an England under 21, why would we move him on for as little as £7m unless we think he's gash, or he has a clause (doubtful), i'd say this is coming from his agent, he wants a new contract

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Have you seen the state of the youth team? They are absolutely gash

Our scouting is so so poor we have as much talent in this county as any other area in the country yet the ones who we put through are the likes of Choudhury and Thomas

Guest Kopfkino

Based on his two performances at the City Ground, I’d say he’s already a Forest player.

Its obviously bullshit tho

34 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We have a left back called Shane Flynn who won development player of the year in 21 and plays left back. Is he any good? I'm not sure and he's only one year younger than Luke Thomas, but perhaps the club are willing to take a chance with him?

take a chance shouldn't be a thing this season you'd have thought, but knowing this club.....

1 hour ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Our scouting is so so poor we have as much talent in this county as any other area in the country yet the ones who we put through are the likes of Choudhury and Thomas

Both Thomas and Choudhury have played multiple times for England U21's and were both tipped to play for the full England team but their development has badly stalled under Rodgers reign.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

We have a left back called Shane Flynn who won development player of the year in 21 and plays left back. Is he any good? I'm not sure and he's only one year younger than Luke Thomas, but perhaps the club are willing to take a chance with him?

Nearly 22 and has never played a senior game in his life, doesnt speak too highly 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

Both Thomas and Choudhury have played multiple times for England U21's and were both tipped to play for the full England team but their development has badly stalled under Rodgers reign.

That doesn’t really say much though and don’t see how Rodger’s can be blamed a whole lot for that neither of them really shown much quality at all

• Like 1