Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

9 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Nearly 22 and has never played a senior game in his life, doesnt speak too highly 

This he may have been released, something happened a few months ago and he didn't seem to be at the club any longer but I may be wrong.

On 11/06/2023 at 20:54, Mee-9 said:

Going to be honest and I’ll get flak for this but.

Thomas > VK any day of the week. 

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

I see Thomas as a very similar player to Chilwell. We persisted with Chilwell and he turned out pretty good. 

Watching VK i see no reason why he would be miles ahead of Thomas. I believe Thomas will be far better for us next year given the chance. VK flatters to deceive

3 hours ago, justfoxes said:

That Moustache will fit in Very well at Fenerbache !

Yep. Just needs to grow a single eye brow and he will be a great success amongst the Istanbul Tinder fraternity.

6 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

I see Thomas as a very similar player to Chilwell. We persisted with Chilwell and he turned out pretty good. 

Watching VK i see no reason why he would be miles ahead of Thomas. I believe Thomas will be far better for us next year given the chance. VK flatters to deceive

Chilwell was absolutely miles better than Thomas ever was and will be tbqh 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, samarium62 said:

Anyone else seen these twitter ITK wannabes claiming that KDH wants to leave, with a big 6 club after him for depth?

Na I’ve not tbf, Imo he needs to be playing first team football weekly. Hopefully he thinks the same and chooses do that with us! 

2 hours ago, samarium62 said:

Anyone else seen these twitter ITK wannabes claiming that KDH wants to leave, with a big 6 club after him for depth?

Kiernan must have read some of the shortsighted rubbish on here. He really should ignore us , we swing wildly from one poor opinion to another. We need him to stay , if we lose Tielemans, Maddison, Mendy,  Praet and him , who is left?

6 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Chilwell was absolutely miles better than Thomas ever was and will be tbqh 

Chilwell was dogshit when he first came into the team. Even worse than Thomas. I think people forget this.

All I'm saying is give the lad a chance. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Chilwell was dogshit when he first came into the team. Even worse than Thomas. I think people forget this.

All I'm saying is give the lad a chance. 

he really wasn’t 😂

Before he even came in, he went down and showed himself to be much better than championship standard. I really don’t think thomas would be standing out in the championship… it’s probably just his level. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Suits him.

Work rate is absolutely woeful.

If he ran off the ball he would be in England contention. 

England contention for what? Curling..? 🥌 

33 Goals in 196 appearances for Rangers in all competitions. 3 in 29 games last year in a side that came 2nd in a poor league. I’m not sure it’s his “running off the ball” that’s the issue, it’s what he does when he’s got it that’s more concerning. Which, for what it’s worth, isn’t a lot.  

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

he really wasn’t 😂

Before he even came in, he went down and showed himself to be much better than championship standard. I really don’t think thomas would be standing out in the championship… it’s probably just his level. 

Well in my mind he certainly was, so we will have to agree to disagree. 

It will be interesting to see if Thomas can develop further, I believe he can. 

6 hours ago, CaliFOXnia said:

England contention for what? Curling..? 🥌 

33 Goals in 196 appearances for Rangers in all competitions. 3 in 29 games last year in a side that came 2nd in a poor league. I’m not sure it’s his “running off the ball” that’s the issue, it’s what he does when he’s got it that’s more concerning. Which, for what it’s worth, isn’t a lot.  

I’ve watched him numerous times and know some Rangers fans so that’s my opinion 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

he really wasn’t 😂

I remember him at Millwall away when he was scared to take throw ins