Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I’ve watched him numerous times and know some Rangers fans so that’s my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Watched Rangers regularly both domestically and in Europe for the entire duration of Kent's spell up there. 99.9% of Rangers fans will tell you there always looked to be a player in there somewhere, but only produced anything of note 1 in 10/15/20 games, where he should have been consistently one of the standout players in the league. Flattered to decieve the whole time he was there with his numbers and a habit of going missing in games he should have been setting alight. Cantwell came in last season and was streets ahead, same with Tillman. 

8 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Linked with Jonathan Lewis according to this. Don’t know anything about him but surely someone will..

26 y/o… numbers look bang average in the MLS. Looks pacy and direct but seems to be an agent touting the guy 

Wilshere wasn’t able to join Como a couple of years ago because he had a non-EU passport

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9943547/Jack-Wilshere-Serie-B-confirm-former-Arsenal-star-register-non-EU-passport.html

Unless Vardy has some hidden Italian or European relative so he could get another passport I am not too sure he would be able to join them unless as @Happy Fox mentioned there could be some kind of work around if he also invested in club

7 minutes ago, jv1 said:

100k  week in serie b- comical- worst twitter rumour iv seen in a while- now if it had a saudi club linked you never know but not a chance in a million years vardy goes to play in serie b jesus

I think if he was eligible it might he something he could go for

Como brought in Cesc Fabregas last summer from Monaco who was 35 at the time and he also joined as part owner of the club

After his failure with his American team if Vardy got a similar kind of offer I could see him going for it

Lake Como is a pretty decent place to go and retire as well haha

Although I reckon his other half will have eyes on him going to America

Edited by moore_94