Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

14 minutes ago, oakman said:

I thought Al-Shabab was a terrorist organisation, I don’t won’t Wilf going there. His game would suffer, I’d imagine the level of football is quite shit.

Or dropping down his current level could be explosive for his career.

4 hours ago, oakman said:

I thought Al-Shabab was a terrorist organisation, I don’t won’t Wilf going there. His game would suffer, I’d imagine the level of football is quite shit.

To be honest it's not far off how I'd describe the last two years here.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, oakman said:

He's been impersonating a professional footballer for the last 18 months! How much more can it suffer?? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

He's been impersonating a professional footballer for the last 18 months! How much more can it suffer?? 

The fall off has been spectacular. Genuinely can't recall a worse one from a Leicester player 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

It's been suggested we are now pushing for Archer alongside Middlesbrough, Norwich and West Brom. 

Also said that we have spoken to Ciaran Clark in terms of picking up as a free agent after being released by Newcastle. He's said to be in talks with Coventry to. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

12 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

The fall off has been spectacular. Genuinely can't recall a worse one from a Leicester player 

His injuries might explain it, but I sometimes wonder whether he's just less bothered than he was. He's been studying business management at DMU and he and his wife have at least one young child. Maybe he's just more interested in other things in his life? it can happen...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

It's been suggested we are now pushing for Archer alongside Middlesbrough, Norwich and West Brom. 

Also said that we have spoken to Ciaran Clark in terms of picking up as a free agent after being released by Newcastle. He's said to be in talks with Coventry to. 

Both would be smart signings. Archer is a proven championship player and Clark is exactly what we will need this year. A bit of solidity and experience. I’d have Clark over evans as he’s a lot more reliable injury wise. 

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

We can do better than Clark surely. 

If we keep Iheanacho, Daka and Vardy we probably don't need Archer but he would be a good replacement. 

I think what's appealing to Leicester is that he's a freebie and pretty experienced at this level. So don't see it being really being a huge loss. Clark is a good back up option I suppose.  

Edited by Leicesterpool

I suggested Ciaran Clark before he’s done well at this level probably not more than bottom half standard at premier league if we do go up I don’t see him more than a squad option at best.

But at this level his experience will help us and can see him partnering Souttar well.

26 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

We can do better than Clark surely. 

If we keep Iheanacho, Daka and Vardy we probably don't need Archer but he would be a good replacement. 

We have lost 7 players for free, we are likely to sell 3 or 4.

So we could be looking at 11 new players, and some of those will need to be cheap options. 

Just now, coolhandfox said:

We have lost 7 players for free, we are likely to sell 3 or 4.

So we could be looking at 11 new players, and some of those will need to be cheap options. 

I agree we will need to pick up some squad fillers for free but still think there is better than Clark out there. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The only player we have sold for a substantial amount in a very long time is Fofana. In spite of all the noise is that going to change? I have yet to see any firm bids for any of our players.

In a very long time? Was only last summer wasn't it? This past season was long and gruelling though 

5 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

In a very long time? Was only last summer wasn't it? This past season was long and gruelling though 

Before that it was Chilwell and in fact Chelsea have bought four out of six of our major transfers since winning the title. We are becoming useless at selling players.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I agree we will need to pick up some squad fillers for free but still think there is better than Clark out there. 

Based of what the Belgium manager said the other day about Faes, I think he will now stay. 

Should Evans sign a new contract and bring Clark in that would give us Souttar, Faes, Evans and Clark as options… personally I would be okay with that.

However would rather Evans didn’t sign and we got Ronnie Edwards in alongside a cheap option like Clark.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Archer on loan or a permanent transfer?

Villa could use him as part of the talks for Barnes.

I don’t really know much about Archer, anyone able to give me information on the type of player he is, best position etc?

Edited by Bluearmyfox28