Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

VPN?

Nord VPN here too. Pretty much always have offers on so don't pay full price. Works great in mobile too. 

Sky broadband kindly block a few VPN websites so you can use a free chrome extension VPN to access the website initially. Tossers. 

Edited by Zear0
Added Sky Moan

6 hours ago, Webbo said:

Surfshark works for me, reasonable price too. 

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

That’s what I use.

I've just paid for and downloaded this based on your recommendations - thanks.

Quick question, do you have to 'connect' to Surfshark every time you use your PC/phone, or does it just do it automatically?

Cheers,

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I've just paid for and downloaded this based on your recommendations - thanks.

Quick question, do you have to 'connect' to Surfshark every time you use your PC/phone, or does it just do it automatically?

Cheers,

My android box connects automatically,other stuff I get a pop up and I just have to press connect.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

My android box connects automatically,other stuff I get a pop up and I just have to press connect.

Cheers mate. I guess once you’re connected you just keep it ‘running’ in the background then?

Seems simple enough from what I’ve set up so far and I’m a really noddy when it comes to this stuff.

3 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I was using Surfshark for around 6 months, then the streams realised I was abroad anyway even when it was connected. I've now paid for UK Expat VPN, and they guarantee it, although I'm not sure how that's possible. 

Sometimes I get that with the football streams. I just have to connect to Glasgow or London instead of Manchester. It usually returns to normal the next day.

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Cheers mate. I guess once you’re connected you just keep it ‘running’ in the background then?

Seems simple enough from what I’ve set up so far and I’m a really noddy when it comes to this stuff.

Tbh I mainly use it for streaming . I very rarely use it on anything else.

I don't know a lot about these things, I just follow what I'm told on here.

• Like 1

Just now, Webbo said:

Sometimes I get that with the football streams. I just have to connect to Glasgow or London instead of Manchester. It usually returns to normal the next day.

Yes I was trying that initially with no luck. I guess it's perhaps because as well as trying to watch the football on Bein or wherever, I'm also using it for the ITV hub and the iPlayer, so they might be a bit more savvy at VPN detection. 

• Like 1

Express VPN for me. Been using it just over two years and, aside from a few issues at the beginning where certain servers weren’t blocked by ITV and Sky Go, not had an issue since. Support are very on the ball and if a server gets flagged it’s recycled quickly enough.