Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Holders Leicester City vs Watford, FAC Round 3 -- Brace Yourselves.

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Well VDC is a turd 😂

He's a 20 year old with very little first team experience, who correct me if I'm wrong is actually playing the opposite side to where he normally does. 

• Like 2

VDC is playing out of position right? He's usually an RB? He does need to be taken off but think he can be given a pass in a crazy situation today.

Hamza has been the best CB on the pitch. Not sure if that's a compliment of not, but it is what it is!

Attack has been very good despite no strikers. Back is shakey, but don't think anyone expected anything else.

• Like 3

VDC is one of the few defensive players available with league experience. And we're playing him out of position. I'm not saying he's amazing but our injury crisis has forced BR's hand.

Looking at that bench, I don't think we can even take him off. Play Nelson out of position for his debut? Change formation?

Edited by Foxxed

Just now, st albans fox said:

So the masses see the issue with VDC

To be fair to him, he isn’t naturally a left sided player 

so what to do

he has to be hooked to keep eleven on the pitch - I can’t work out a formation u unless we bring nelson on, move Marc to LB and hamza to RB

Yeah suppose we go Albrighton LB and slot Nelson in at CB and Hamza RB. 

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

VDC is one of the few defensive players available with league experience. And we're playing him out of the position. I'm not saying he's amazing but our injury crisis has forced BR's hand.

2 minutes ago, turlo said:

VDC isn't even a left back. What do people expect! cut the lad some slack

He is a full back though 

it’s a tad unfair to be over critical on his wrong side but he is toilet - needs must though 

Edited by st albans fox