Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Holders Leicester City vs Watford, FAC Round 3 -- Brace Yourselves.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's a centre back or midfielder, he's very very mediocre. Then again Hamza and KDH looked mediocre at U23 level.

Ric no offence mate but you are a football manager merchant so I’ll take your opinion with a pinch of salt ;) 

If his name was Bruntinho and we’d signed him from Sporting Lisbon you’d be all over him lets be fair. 

Although having said that I did think Brunt was more of a central midfielder.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's got to be a but of a kick in the teeth for Ben Nelson. Been on the bench for weeks, was set to start vs Spurs and the game got called off and then finally with the obvious chance to start for us in the FA Cup and a U23 team mate who's been very very average for the U23's this season is in ahead of him. Hopefully it'll spur him on, rather than effect him.

Only thing I am wondering if he is being saved for the league match against Everton 

Surprised Brunt is ahead of Nelson. Imagine he must be a bit quicker? 

Saw Brunt against Fleetwood in the EFL trophy and was ok to be fair, even though they got battered. 

Rodgers stills wants to win but that must be one of the worse defensive line ups we have ever put up. 

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Ric no offence mate but you are a football manager merchant so I’ll take your opinion with a pinch of salt ;) 

If his name was Bruntinho and we’d signed him from Sporting Lisbon you’d be all over him lets be fair. 

Although having said that I did think Brunt was more of a central midfielder.

My knowledge of our academy is actually fairly decent but as I've said, certain players don't shine at U23 level, especially if they should already be playing 1st team football like Choudhury and KDH. I was being kind with Brunt saying that, who knows. He may do well.

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

He'll be on after 70 mins....

Screenshot_20220108_140815_com.android.chrome_edit_485048369439528.jpg

should really help us sort out our spine in fairness

Bit of continental flair too - they do call it calcio in Italy after all